Back to the game

Thx guys for the support, its been awhile since i've talked about beyblades.. I need to find those tournaments sites in texas.. hopefully they are close..
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, you need an MFB grip for MFB.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU1GloarRWY
(Jun. 18, 2009  1:40 AM)avalerion Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU1GloarRWY

That's a Plastic grip not an HMS grip. They're 2 different things. In any case, you have to use a grip from the MFB series for the MFB launcher, otherwise, it's illegal.
(Jun. 18, 2009  2:10 AM)Aqua Wrote: That's a Plastic grip not an HMS grip. They're 2 different things. In any case, you have to use a grip from the MFB series for the MFB launcher, otherwise, it's illegal.
OH sorry my mistake and i didnt know it was illegal sorryConfused
Bored at home, but i know when i get my beyblade i will have fun again.. Hopefully it comes soon..
(Jun. 18, 2009  3:07 AM)Lyger26 Wrote: Bored at home, but i know when i get my beyblade i will have fun again.. Hopefully it comes soon..

I know how you feel....i know how you feel......
well nothing else to do but study some new tactics and the rules..
Welcome, also, a piece of artistic advice, Vent never looks good in blond.
(Jun. 17, 2009  6:08 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: There is an event in Wichita, Kansas, though. Maybe you should check it out, if it isn't too far to travel.

Pichu is correct!

I'm Fragbait, and I'm the host of the event! Click the link in my sig for more info,and Welcome to the WBO!
hey guys you can consider me back in the game im 20 years old and i cant wait to get back in the game if your in the mid west im giving you a shout out and shoot me a line lets get together and let it rip
Welcome to both of you, and Tyson13 you should have created your own thread to introduce yourself instead of using this one.
sorry Raykon i couldnt figure it out im getting better at this trust me
I should probably take that vid down, or at least make a note that it doesn't work too well for very long; it gets loose after a while.

Either way, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay at the fabulous WBO.