Back to the game

I came across a video by Bey Brad and Spinster talking about Beyblades.. And i got interested and i watched it.. Now that i think about it, it has been a long time since I beybattled.. When the game first started back in 2000-2001, somewhere around there.. I found this top in the corner of this store, it was Dragoon Storm and i thought it was really cool so i bought it for half price.. Ever since then i bought all the Dragoon beyblades.. The last one i bought was the Hard metal system Dragoon.. After that i stopped playing, i think it was my freshman year in high school.. Now i graduated in June, i happened to find my suitcase with my dragoon beyblades and all my launchers, man that brought back memories.. Now here i am "Back to the game" which i loved to play.. I really want to find some players out there to play against..

PS: I forgot to mention, im from San Antonio, Texas if anyone lives near me..
Welcome to the WBO! Where are you from? And you've heard of the MFB, correct?
I'm from Texas, San Antonio.. And No i haven't heard of MFB before, must be the new battle system, right??
HI!!! Nice to meet you!! Joyful_3 With returning!!!
As I see almost all from Texas - it is a pity that you so far!!! =(
Yup, it is. Here's more info. on it. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
Smile
Unfortunately, there aren't many members by you. There is an event in Wichita, Kansas, though. Maybe you should check it out, if it isn't too far to travel.
Idk, it seems pretty far.. maybe if it was in Colorado or Arizona..
that's awesome that you live in Texas. It's kind of a long drive but theirs a beyblade free-for-all on june 28th.
Go to the "DFW or close bladers" and look at the posts by Zarius.

Welcome to the WBO
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome back to the game. Grin
Thx for the returning welcome guys.. I need to do 3 things to get started again.. Get a MFB beyblade, stadium, and maybe some advertisment to get kids back into the game here in texas.. but first i need a new beyblade, anyone know where i can get one??
Ebay, tisinc66, theintoy, toywiz, yahoojapanauctions, or ideal808. Ebayis the cheapest right now, check out these sellers.
http://myworld.ebay.com/buzztoy2007/
http://myworld.ebay.com/dickson_c/
(Jun. 17, 2009  3:32 PM)Lyger26 Wrote: but first i need a new beyblade, anyone know where i can get one??

Look around the site. It's really not hard to find.
Thx dude, well seems like i have to sign up for ebay and paypal.. oh well small price to pay in order to return..
Hey guys, whats a Beypointer and is it required or useful??
Welcome to the WBO. A beypointer is device to keep track of points winning or losing against other players.
I don't think its required. In my opinion don"t find it very useful. You should probably check with someone who knows more about a beypointer than I. @_@
(Jun. 17, 2009  6:06 PM)Lance Perfora Wrote: A beypointer is device to keep track of points winning or losing against other players.

This is correct.

It's not required. The beypointer is used in Japan. If you have a certain number of beypoints, they can be used to redeem prizes at the WBBA. So it's only useful in Japan, though some people just use it to add weight to their launcher.
Really glad you enjoyed that video. Welcome!
Oh well, well i bought my first Metal fighter blade, its the Storm Pegasis, seems like a cool powerful beyblade.. Plus i like anything blue and orange.. now to save money to buy a launcher grip..
welcome and i dont think u have to buy a MFB grip u can use the HMS ones if u have one Wink
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:45 PM)avalerion Wrote: welcome and i dont think u have to buy a MFB grip u can use the HMS ones if u have one Wink

No, you need an MFB grip for MFB.
You seem like your gonna be a good member on these boards =]. Glad to have you here.
There's a tournament/gathering coming up in Texas. Check the WBO General for listings in your area! Smile