Back in the Bizz

Hey guys and gals,

I am new to the WBO. Just found the site after I found my old beyblades.
I beybladed for a while when they first came out, I stopped blading after the RC blades came out.

I just went online and figured if I'm going to startblading again I should go big or go home so here is what I got...Someone want to tell me what else I need? (I'll get a stadium when they come out in stores in the spring).

2 plastic Galeons because I completely trashed mine in a battle right before I quit blading so I need a replacement for my classic collection

Metal Fight Beyblade Starter Set - Rock Leone 145WB
Metal Beyblade Starter Set - Storm Pegasis 105RF
Metal Beyblade Starter Set - Earth Aquila 145WD
BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type

Uhmm yup thats about it. I am also a college student in Nebraska though I live in South Dakota but am willing to travel to get a good fight in... :-)
herro im new too haha welcome! Tongue_out thats a good start on getting back into beyblading lol I just got Rock Leone for now cuz I shouldnt be using my debit but i did Tongue_out
welcome and good luck on finding the blades you need Smile
Welcome to the WBO!

Getting a stadium should be a priority... You should at least try to get one Takara stadium. You never know what Hasbro will do with their stadiums.
Thanks guys, Where should I look into getting a Takara stadium? I don't want to spend all my money on shipping and stadiums cost bit to ship. I still have all of my old stadiums from back in the day, will they do?

I know there is a where to buy section but everyone is sold out of the stadiums right now from where I looked
(Dec. 06, 2009  7:57 PM)Sharul Wrote: Thanks guys, Where should I look into getting a Takara stadium? I don't want to spend all my money on shipping and stadiums cost bit to ship.

Since stadiums are sometimes hard to find individually, a lot of people buy sets that include stadiums; such as the Hybrid Wheel Match Set.

This is like the only stadium sold individually on ebay atm: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-...56372fdf13. This one is two stadiums in one.

(Dec. 06, 2009  7:57 PM)Sharul Wrote: I still have all of my old stadiums from back in the day, will they do?

Well Hasbro stadiums are pretty terrible. They're not built for proper gameplay like the Takara stadiums. Plus, they're illegal to use in the WBO (official/ranked tournaments and events).
Thank you Aqua,

I shall have to get a Takara stadium then...It seems the reasonable thing to do here.
So the old idea was that the attack stadium is the standard, could the 2 stadiums in one be a simple buy or better buy?
Welcome! I hope you like WBO and become an active member here! You should see if you can get any of your friends back into the game and show them WBO Smile
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:35 PM)Sharul Wrote: So the old idea was that the attack stadium is the standard, could the 2 stadiums in one be a simple buy or better buy?

The MFB Attack Stadium is the best and most-balanced stadium for MFB right now.

The Standard Type BeyStadium (which is the actual name for the '2 stadiums in 1') would be okay. It would be a pretty decent purchase ('price-wise').

Here's another option. That's the MFB Attack Stadium for $10USD. Shipping is fairly expensive though, so it would probably be better to buy in bulk.
Hmmm...I like the idea.

Are any of those other blades on that sight worth buying and reselling on ebay to make a bit of spare change?
probably not because most are reasonably priced but wont really go for much more on ebay if at all for most are alt=ready up for about the same price if not cheaper
(Dec. 09, 2009  7:56 PM)Sharul Wrote: Hmmm...I like the idea.

Are any of those other blades on that sight worth buying and reselling on ebay to make a bit of spare change?

Unfortunately not.

The Attack Stadium would sell really well on ebay though. It's hard for a lot of people to get the Attack Stadium separately, and some people don't want to buy a set just for the stadium...so if it was sold on its own on ebay, a lot of people would rush to buy them. (That's if the price is reasonable Tongue_out) So the Attack stadium might be worth buying and reselling on ebay to get some extra cash. They'd be bought for $10 a piece and could be resold for $15-$25 each, for example.
Was worth a try I guess.
Oh well. I will have to wait until that shop sells the new model MFBs I guess then rebuy in bulk