Back in buisness

Hello everybody on the wbo I am hamza or what some people call me , dj hamz.
I was a big beyblade fan but I sucked so much and I barely knew how to coustimize a blade. But I hope to be better with at beyblade with the new release of metal fight beyblade. I hope to get to know you all very well.
My interest are beyblading music and I am currently trying to learn about auto mechanic before high school so I can take the course and pass it hopefully.
Welcome to the WBO, where abouts are you from?
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome Smile
Woah you sound similar to the boy at school...Is that you Hamza? Its Ashley.....
welcome! are you arabic? cuz hamza is used a lot here...
welcome to wbo Smile
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:32 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome! are you arabic? cuz hamza is used a lot here...

yah i am and soo proud of it man.
Welcome to the WBO! We're a really friendly bunch so I do hope you stick around. :]

You should post yourself on the map. It helps with organizing tournaments! Speaking of which, you can find tournaments and other get togethers in the WBO Organized Play section. :o
thank you for the advice deikailo
and all of you thank you for the great welcome
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:52 PM)Dj Hamz Wrote: yah i am and soo proud of it man.
how awesome! am arab also. from where are you?
I am a mix with arabic and somalian.
My mother is from saudi arabia and my dad is from somalia.
do you talk arabic? are you muslim? where do you live?
btw am livin in saudi Smile
Im actually living in toronto and yes i am muslim.
I can only write in arabic but i am still learning how to speak it.
(Apr. 13, 2009  12:34 PM)Driger Wrote: Woah you sound similar to the boy at school...Is that you Hamza? Its Ashley.....

I doubt that i am that Hamza that you are talking about because dont know an Ashley.
But know i can say i do know an Ashley
kool. check the war room tournament if your interested. its in Canada.
nice to meet you Smile
(Apr. 13, 2009  4:06 PM)pegasis Wrote: kool. check the war room tournament if your interested. its in Canada.
nice to meet you Smile

Ditto. If you're in Toronto then you should definitely try and get to Beyblade War Room, the upcoming tourney. Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here. =)