Baccano!

Baccano! is a really short anime but I love it! Do any of you watch it?

Plot:It's a story with many stories involved. However, there are around 10 main characters? (lol). These people are (almost) all immortal. Some are in mafias, some are kids, etc. Its based around the 1920's and it's just mayhem. The ONLY way for them to die is to be sucked up by another immortal, otherwise they are literally invincible. I suggest you check it out. It's confusing at first but comes together. Grin

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Oy-tkhmw0 I found an amv. Forgot to mention, some parts a pretty gory.

EDIT2: quote from wikipedia: [quote/] Overview
"Baccano", which Narita translates as "stupid commotion", is Italian for "ruckus". Each of the stories in the series involves several unrelated plots intersecting and crossing each other as events spiral further and further out of control. Immortal alchemists, mafia operated speakeasies, and many other elements of pulp fiction mashed together for a world straight out of the movies.

[edit] Story
In 1711, a group of alchemists seeking eternal life gathered on a boat to summon the "demon" that held the secret. The demon agreed to give them what they wanted—an elixir of life, the method to create more, and the secret to ending their new-found existence. The following night, alchemists began disappearing, "eaten" by one of their own. Realizing the threat posed by being close together, they decided to scatter across the world.

Centuries later, in Prohibition-era America, the immortals have come together once again, and the "stupid commotion" starts.
[quote/]
I can't remember if FUNimation has D.T.O episodes or are streaming episodes, might get a rental from me once Volume #1 hits.

Word for the scene is that it's fairly good, so yeah.
If someone wants it, i'll go and find the first 12 episodes one veoh, ALSO : there are ONLY 16 episodes.
YES

I love this show. I raved about it in my "Very Good Anime" thread.
Things to laugh at: Crazy murderers mauling people, the train some of the story is based off is called the flying pussyfoot o0, and the opening has been made fun of. Personally, I like the opening Grin