BUYING :] (updated 2nd october 09)

hi there, im looking for a few beyblades, i'll list them below in priority, top of the list being the most highest priority.

Launcher Grips for plastic and HMS
Beystadium
Wolborg 4
Dranzer F, GT
Dragoon GT, v2
Draciel F

Any attack beystadium, preferabbly Takara. Im very keep on buying the Tornado Balance but i havnt got any sellers. if you have one for sale, please pm me or post in this topic

im also looking for any good engine gear beyblades.

i have a white Dragoon MS UV too, but its not in its orginial casing and the stickers are missing. im willing to trade or sell this.

i am UK based, and i will pay by paypal.
dranzer G you can find on Ebay cheaply, as well as Draciel F.

Rock Bison you can buy on 'the intoy', a UK site (if you don't already know) and CoolJoe will probably have a phantom Fox on his Ebay shop soon (He has a thread in Bey marketplace).

Not too sure where to find the others though
i've checked ebay but i wasnt too keen on buying them, since its ebay, anyone can fool you. do you know anyone thats personally baught from ebay?
Me? I got Draciel and Gaia dragoon Ms cheaply on their, their fine

Just check the Pic.: If it has TT hongli on the box of the blade, its 100% fake

If it has the D-rights logo, and a japenese symbol at the bottom right, it's real. If they send you a fake, or not what is in the picture, you'll get a refund at least. Hope I helped

Ps: just search Takara Beyblade in the search box and scroll down to find it
allright, thanks for your help. =)
just wondering how much 4 dragoon msuv
uhh im not sure on the prices, dont really know how much its worth. how much are you willing to offer?
(Sep. 28, 2009  6:25 PM)linh004 Wrote: i've checked ebay but i wasnt too keen on buying them, since its ebay, anyone can fool you. do you know anyone thats personally baught from ebay?

Many members on the WBO use ebay to buy and sell and there haven't been many problems. Just make sure to check the seller's rating and reputation. Don't buy from toygalera since they are known to sell fakes. But everything else should be fine. If you're not sure about something, you can always post in the Purchase Consultation or Ask a Question, Get an Answer threads.

Dranzer G and Rock Bison suck btw

Good EG beyblades would be:
- Dragoon G
- Metal Driger (Takara version)
- Driger G
- Zeus (Takara version)
I've allready got Dragoon G, and Metal Driger looks ugly LOL. had it before. Driger G i've also got, but i cant seem to find a Zeus. Does Dranzer G really suck? and how so?
(Sep. 29, 2009  12:35 PM)linh004 Wrote: I've allready got Dragoon G, and Metal Driger looks ugly LOL. had it before. Driger G i've also got, but i cant seem to find a Zeus. Does Dranzer G really suck? and how so?

That shouldn't matter (unless you're only buying for aesthetics). It has one of the most important parts in the entire plastic series.

Yes, Dranzer G really sucks. All of it's parts are useless.

The Takara Zeus isn't very common. You'll probably only be able to find it on YJA or maybe a member here might be able to sell one to you.
i've bought countless items on ebay just check peoples seller ratings in the top right corner of the page
(Sep. 29, 2009  9:30 PM)Aqua Wrote: That shouldn't matter (unless you're only buying for aesthetics). It has one of the most important parts in the entire plastic series.

Yes, Dranzer G really sucks. All of it's parts are useless.

The Takara Zeus isn't very common. You'll probably only be able to find it on YJA or maybe a member here might be able to sell one to you.

yeah im buying for collecting and aesthetics really. i dont really mind about the power rating and stuff. And btw, what is YJA? sorry i just recently got back into the beyblading scene, dont really know everything.

thanks.
Yes Japan Auctions. It is like a site that is like EBAY cept it is in Japan and you have to use MOJ. Aka Mail Order Japan, it is a proxy service. Here is a link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan

hahah my explanation sucks~
(Sep. 30, 2009  12:31 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Yes Japan Auctions. It is like a site that is like EBAY cept it is in Japan and you have to use MOJ. Aka Mail Order Japan, it is a proxy service. Here is a link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan

hahah my explanation sucks~

Lol, it's Yahoo! Japan Auctions
Hahah yeah Yahoo Japan!
If you're still interested, I have Rock Bison and Phantom Fox available. PM me.
I've PM'ed. guys im looking for Phantom Fox, Rock Bison and a Stadium now. pm me or post in this thread if you have one for sale.
phantom fox is on ebay now for £8 with postage
Allright Thanks for that. Do you kno where i can get a cheap Rock Bison or a Bey stadium? the stadium is top on my priority list now. Thank again.

Edit: the only phantom fox i could find was £10
Cheap(ish) rock bison - The intoy £10 + postage
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takara-japan-s...g7png5fef5

Stadium theintoy or ebay . MFB stadium- bout £20 with postage
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-bey...g7png5fef5

BTW ud b bettr getting something else rock bison is dreadful: iv got it- had 2 fix it wiv blu tack cos engine gear broke
i asked AnnieDuck about her Rock Bison and Phantom Fox and its 23 USD for both of them together, which is about £15 in GBP. i'd be better off buying it from her wouldnt i?
sure as long as there NIB or at least never used