BRING IT BACK

as well as in emerald. you could check who wanted a rebattle with match call....
also they need a 4th megaman starforce game lolz
Ikr, starforce and ZX were both shortlived...
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:11 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:45 PM)StormPegy Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:41 PM)Nile Wrote: No rebattle with gyms in B/W
what do you mean?
you could never rebattle gyms

In HG/SS you could rebattle any Gym Leader again in the dojo as long as you had their number.

Oh ok i didnt know that
They should bring back PokeBLOCK from 3rd Gen(It's easier to make than Poffins...)

Also they should bring back Pokemon Stadium, probably like Pokemon Stadium 3DS.

They should bring back the Pokemon walk with you feature from HG/SS, it was a really cool feature that should have been in B/W.

And lastly Pokemon R/S/E to DS or 3DS, because it was probably the best game for the GBA.
hmmmmmm the illegal wyrm gun from custum robo our rahj parts
and kirby air ride i loved that game to death
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:51 AM)mattchi95 Wrote: They never brought Pokemon XD/Colosseum to the Wii.(Battle Revolution doesn't count since theres no story mode)Secondly SSBB didn't have Mewtwo but Lucario is still good.Thirdly In Naruto UN4 they left out choosing your own Ultimate Jutsu.Next (also naruto)They never made Ultimate Ninja 5 they just moved on with the PS3 even though Europe and Asia got Ultimate Ninja 5.(Non Ps3 or Xbox360 owner) And Lastly they never brought back the Kirby64:The Crystal Shards for the future consoles (My favorite Kirby game as of right now)

I hope they have a collosium like game for b and w
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:02 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: Megaman ZX should have had a third game....
There were rumours.
That and Sonic Battle should have had a second shot (SB2), especially since Emerald cameo'd-ish in Sonic Advance 3. Advance 4 would have been cool too.
They should really make a Mini Ninjas sequel (I'm willing to bet no one else has ever played it). It's really fun plus the cartoony graphics make it even cooler.
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:37 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:02 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: Megaman ZX should have had a third game....
There were rumours.
That and Sonic Battle should have had a second shot (SB2), especially since Emerald cameo'd-ish in Sonic Advance 3. Advance 4 would have been cool too.

did you ever see advents ending it sure looks like their will be a third but the zx didnt sell well so theirs a little chance.
The Advent hard mode ending directly meant a follow up. Shame..
This is weird but long time ago when I had my Super Nintendo we had this Power Ranger game which actually really good but they just need to release it on a newer console.
I wish they made another game like Digimon Digital Card Battle
so simple yet addicting.
Pokemon black and white cut the ability to put more than 5 number digits together
while naming a box. Naming a box "BOX 24" doesn't help me, and i've yet to figure
out why they did this.
Rayman has been forgotten... TO THOSE STUPID RABBIDS.
Okay, so there are Remakes, BUT no new games.
Nobody even brought him up here.
I rest my case.
I quite liked Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii. I thought it was a much better experience when playing Pokemon.
I don't know if this has been mentioned but
I hate how on Pokemon Black and White your pokemon doesn't follow you around the town but SS and HG did =(