BLACK DRAGOON GT SPECIAL STARTER SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless they spend maybe...$10,000....*reference to anubis topic* xD... All the things that Kai-V said b4 ought to make it hard for this to sell.
mini coopers do the same job as ferraris, but which is more expensive?
however, ferraris come with +1 self esteem. lOL, and are much better.
Stop , please
Even thogh im just 11 i have been lookin 4 dis rarity 4 a long time but a gaia d v ,zeus and draciel v2 are just wat i need but still the question remeains wat is in it
anyways d website is plamoya.com dragoon gt is sold out and so is dz gt but u bladers out there are luvin the mfb's but i prefer the plastic.

SO DRAGOON GT IT IS and im also lukin 4 a catapult launcher grip aswell.
look at the pic
(Apr. 09, 2010  3:06 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Stop , please

You should take your own advice. No one is forcing you to read what is said in this topic.
So, kisameitachi97 was given a high warning for fraud : he had told somebody in a private message that megablader had offered 125$, and that member had initially said they would bid higher than their first offer (much lower than that) if megablader's was bigger. megablader never offered money for kisameitachi97's item, and obviously this naruto naruto thing is ridiculous. Both accounts were merged because even if they are two different people, one is not better than the other. By the way, they have never exchanged private messages.

kisameitachi97 already had 50% for repeatedly posting in Cooljoe-UK's topic about his own item, and now with this sort of fraud he is permanently banned. Good luck on eBay, kisameitachi97.

He also sent me this cool message :
kisameitachi97 Wrote:oi you little carp who do you think you are saying that im someone else or a fraud you a little sket that cant grow up out of a game unlike me i just joined to sell an item for someone since there growing up how old are you you dumb carp what did i do to youyour mum must of raised you wrong

This topic will be closed now. If somebody still wishes to try to contact him to buy his set, do so, however he should not be promoted as a 'safe' seller here because of what he did.