BLACK DRAGOON GT SPECIAL STARTER SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI I HAVE A BLACK DRAGOON GT STARTER SET OFFICALLY MADE BY TAKARA AND ONLY 1000 WERE MADE. THIS ITEM IS PRATICIALY NEW IT HAS NEVER BEEN PLAYED WITH ONLY LOOKED AT IF ANYONE WANTS ONE TELL ME HOW MUCH YOULL OFFER CAUSE I MIGHT JUST PUT IT ON EBAY FOR BUY IT NOW. HERES AN IMAGE OF WHAT YOULL GET
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Could you take your own picture instead of using one from the internet. You have only just joined so I am allowed to be suspicious.
thats cool but how did you get one if 1000 where made
Sent you a PM.
omg THAT IS WORTH 500 POUND NO ONE I KNOW HAS THAT THIS IS BY FAR THE RAREST BLADE EVER IF THIS GOES I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL EVER SEE THIS AGAIN I WILL OFFER YOU dragoon gt dranzer gt zeus dragoon msuv dragoon ms dranzer ms black dranzer and galeon 2 and 80 bucks[/font]
(Apr. 09, 2010  11:15 AM)naruto naruto Wrote: omg THAT IS WORTH 500 POUND NO ONE I KNOW HAS THAT THIS IS BY FAR THE RAREST BLADE EVER IF THIS GOES I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL EVER SEE THIS AGAIN I WILL OFFER YOU dragoon gt dranzer gt zeus dragoon msuv dragoon ms dranzer ms black dranzer and galeon 2 and 80 bucks[/font]
How come you two, kisameitachi97 and you, have the same IP address and post in capital letters as well.
EVERY ONE HE PM ME AND HE IS ONLY LOOKING FOR 250 POUND. THAT IS AN OFFER AS KNOW THE VALUE FOR IT IS 500 POUND PLUS HE SAID HE MIGHT GO DOWN I OFFERED HIM ON A PM 150 POUND AND HE SAID HE WILL ACCEPT IF NO ONE GIVES HIM A BETTER OFFER IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
naruto naruto, I am quite sure you have not sent him any private messages, and vice versa : you have just registered, and I think you have not even read my own, the introductory one.

I have doubts about the truth behind some of this seller's comments ... As well as his companion's, of course. I will look into this further.
KAI V theyre obviously the same person and kisameitachi
is trying to hype up this sale by saying oh ill give u dragoon gt msuv etc etc
Lol I think everyone is less likely to buy it when the seller sends himself PMs.
Well, me for one...
And I swere most people get warned for continuously posting in cap.locks and with ridiculous sized type...

Also, his speaking pattern is implausible to be honest. No offense, I just can't make out what he's talking about. Apparently he's 17 too, but I'm not taking the mick or anything...

One final thing, if 'they' use a comma more often in 'their' post(s), he won't need to explain how 'NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN THIS IS THE RAREST THING EVER', people will just understand.
(Apr. 09, 2010  12:22 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: KAI V theyre obviously the same person and kisameitachi
is trying to hype up this sale by saying oh ill give u dragoon gt msuv etc etc
Well, it is not as obvious as with people who are not online at the same time ...
im interested in this item very much....
is it really worth £500?
and how did you get hold of this, if you did get it from cooljoeuk how much did he charge you?
want to point out
(Apr. 09, 2010  11:15 AM)naruto naruto Wrote: omg THAT IS WORTH 500 POUND NO ONE I KNOW HAS THAT THIS IS BY FAR THE RAREST BLADE EVER IF THIS GOES I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL EVER SEE THIS AGAIN I WILL OFFER YOU dragoon gt dranzer gt zeus dragoon msuv dragoon ms dranzer ms black dranzer and galeon 2 and 80 bucks[/font]
theINtoy were selling this for about £50..... not £500
No it's worth about £50 - £100. Cooljoe had one a few months ago which sold for around £60.
Yeah this set is not worth near 250 pounds. I'd say it's worth $150 USD max. I once saw one sell for $15 on YJ lol
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah this set is not worth near 250 pounds. I'd say it's worth $150 USD max. I once saw one sell for $15 on YJ lol

$15!?!
wonder who the lucky person that got that was
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:15 PM)Ô€oʇɐʇo Wrote: $15!?!
wonder who the lucky person that got that was

was so mad, my deposit didnt go through in time haha
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: was so mad, my deposit didnt go through in time haha
haha, if that happened to me i'd be so annoyed
There Are men Who have to feed their family for 2 weeks with 150 USD..it is really too much for a beyblade
It's not just a beyblade. It's a rare set which comes with a Black dragoon GT and a black launcher grip and all black accessories for it. Plastic generation launcher grips are rare enough but with all it's accessories could save a lot of money since they're rare too.
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:19 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: There Are men Who have to feed their family for 2 weeks with 150 USD..it is really too much for a beyblade
megablader2 said £50-£100 not necessarily always £150
and collectibles to go for a lot of money sometimes, there are yu gi oh cards, beyblades, pokemon cards that can go for hundreds
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:19 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: There Are men Who have to feed their family for 2 weeks with 150 USD..it is really too much for a beyblade

can we please not get into a moral argument
Is this a good reason to spend 150 USD?i don t think so
Ok stop
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:25 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Is this a good reason to spend 150 USD?i don t think so
Ok stop
i don't want to start an argument but,
no one said it was a good reason to spend $150 on a beyblade set
thats just what it can be worth, we shouldn't criticise people for buying something for what its worth