BJD?

Sorry Beybrad, I didnt think there was a need to have a debate on such a simple subject. But I do like them so thats just about it.

And thanks AnnieDuck, I will look over it in a minute. And Like I said before, I will maybe get one more later on when I am older, of legal age and can afford to buy one when I would have to save to much for it and what not.

(thats another reason I got mine, for Photography and stuff, its one of my personal likes and its easier to work with then a real model! In trems of attitude and person lives of the models.)
(Nov. 19, 2008  12:34 AM)Jin-May Wrote: (thats another reason I got mine, for Photography and stuff, its one of my passions and its easier to work with then a real model!)

ahahahahahaha
(Nov. 19, 2008  12:34 AM)Jin-May Wrote: Sorry Beybrad, I didnt think there was a need to have a debate on such a simple subject. But I do like them so thats just about it.

And thanks AnnieDuck, I will look over it in a minute. And Like I said before, I will maybe get one more later on when I am older, of legal age and can afford to buy one when I would have to save to much for it and what not.

(thats another reason I got mine, for Photography and stuff, its one of my personal likes and its easier to work with then a real model!)

I am keeping my mouth zipped about this post, nothing good will come from what I have to say. Seriously.
to even compare a doll to a real person in terms of photography is ridiculous

may, say what you want to say
^ Exactly.
There are things a model can do that a doll cannot, in many ways.
for a photographer to say such a thing as that is absurd in my opinion.
Possibly, And yeah I know thats true.

I just like them better. lol I think everyone has valid points.

Well either way, it is stilly to pay over 500.00 for a doll and even more so if they dont look that good either. *shrugs*
Oh gosh, the realistic dolls creep me out.

My aunt used to have a few large ones. When I was about 7, I slept over at her house once and woke up to use the washroom, ended up going to the wrong room and went into the room with them, it freaked me out.
(Nov. 19, 2008  12:34 AM)Jin-May Wrote: Sorry Beybrad, I didnt think there was a need to have a debate on such a simple subject. But I do like them so thats just about it.

(thats another reason I got mine, for Photography and stuff, its one of my personal likes and its easier to work with then a real model! In trems of attitude and person lives of the models.)

real models also don't have elastics that snap and send limbs flying all over the room

and they are generally cheaper to hire
XD so true! get hit by a random flying limb.
and the hands also don't cost like 40$ to replace and blablabla
Actually, a lot of people that are into BJD aren't into anime. I'd say about 70% of them aren't.
MORE THAN COULD BE SAID FOR THIS HOBBY
(Nov. 19, 2008  2:16 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Actually, a lot of people that are into BJD aren't into anime. I'd say about 70% of them aren't.

Being into anime is bad now? >.>
(Nov. 19, 2008  7:27 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2008  2:16 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Actually, a lot of people that are into BJD aren't into anime. I'd say about 70% of them aren't.

Being into anime is bad now? >.>

yes anime is 99% awful
Oh dear god these things terrify me. Their eyes are soulless and their hearts are full of despair! One is going to gouge out my liver in my sleep, I'm certain of it!