BEYPOINTERS - instructions, video links, mating 2 units, codes, etc.

This is a forum those who want to post tips and tricks using various Beypointers. Ideas for responses: instructions on using, video links, mating two Beypointers together, any special codes.
Is this topic necessary? I'm sure we have a BB-16 Beypointer topic somewhere.
Yes, there is no other concise area on the site specific to beypointers.
Is there a youtube video somewhere showing 2 BB-53 Digital Power Launchers "mating" to exchange beypoints? Or, even a traditional beypointer "mating" exchanging beypoints. I have 2 digital power launchers and it is so hard to line up the communication port with the other unit. i takes me 5 or 6 tries sometimes. Those 3 metal bumps are nearly impossible to line up correctly on the first try. Am I missing something?
If you start a topic about beypointers, wouldn't it make sense to put some information about Beypointers in the OP? And actually, there was a topic for Beypoints like, 18 months ago.

Other than that, I was actually wondering the same thing today... not that I know anyone who has a Beypointer.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:53 AM)Tennison Wrote: Yes, there is no other concise area on the site specific to beypointers.
Is there a youtube video somewhere showing 2 BB-53 Digital Power Launchers "mating" to exchange beypoints? Or, even a traditional beypointer "mating" exchanging beypoints. I have 2 digital power launchers and it is so hard to line up the communication port with the other unit. i takes me 5 or 6 tries sometimes. Those 3 metal bumps are nearly impossible to line up correctly on the first try. Am I missing something?

do not use the term "mating" it just sounds so wrong, use connect or something like that
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:55 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: do not use the term "mating" it just sounds so wrong, use connect or something like that
Why does it sound wrong? It was in suitable context.
you're right Evan, I should have put some info in. I did find a thread about Beypointers just now. I just can't find an answer to my question OR any videos on youtube showing the "connecting" of 2 beyblades. just frustrating.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:03 AM)Tennison Wrote: you're right Evan, I should have put some info in. I did find a thread about Beypointers just now. I just can't find an answer to my question OR any videos on youtube showing the "connecting" of 2 beyblades. just frustrating.
Your best bet is to revive that thread. I think Kai-V owns a Beypointer and knows a bit about it. Other than that, Bluezee has one, I know.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:03 AM)Tennison Wrote: you're right Evan, I should have put some info in. I did find a thread about Beypointers just now. I just can't find an answer to my question OR any videos on youtube showing the "connecting" of 2 beyblades. just frustrating.
Your best bet is to revive that thread. I think Kai-V owns a Beypointer and knows a bit about it. Other than that, Bluezee has one, I know.

Let's not revive that thread! There is no earthly reason to. No new news will come out of it, and it will just create spam. Let's leave this open till it gets closed, maybe that will answer your questions. In the mean time PM Kai-V and other users who have a Beypointer.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:06 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

Let's not revive that thread! There is no earthly reason to. No new news will come out of it, and it will just create spam. Let's leave this open till it gets closed, maybe that will answer your questions. In the mean time PM Kai-V and other users who have a Beypointer.
How to work a beypointer isn't new news, but it's information nonetheless. I'd assume an older thread should take presidence over a newer one, no?
thanks. i will post a youtube video link of my own showing my issue more clearly. To me, I am getting the impression that these Beypointers are pretty useless, even for keeping game scores. Each match is worth 10 points. However, if a player gets 4 of the same digit on the launchers RPM sensor (digital power launcher BB-53) they get a bonus 400 points! You minds well just sit there and pull the cord until you hit the bonus. This means a player can have a zillion points and only a handfull of wins, vs a player with a ton of wins who just never got "lucky" enough to land an RPM with 4 of the same digits. In short, the bonus points are WAY out of proportion.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:13 AM)Tennison Wrote: thanks. i will post a youtube video link of my own showing my issue more clearly. To me, I am getting the impression that these Beypointers are pretty useless, even for keeping game scores. Each match is worth 10 points. However, if a player gets 4 of the same digit on the launchers RPM sensor (digital power launcher BB-53) they get a bonus 400 points! You minds well just sit there and pull the cord until you hit the bonus. This means a player can have a zillion points and only a handfull of wins, vs a player with a ton of wins who just never got "lucky" enough to land an RPM with 4 of the same digits. In short, the bonus points are WAY out of proportion.
Wasn't even aware of those digital launchers. I only have the original one.
We have topics for Beycodes, the Beypointer, as well as the Bey Ta Go machines which you could read and probably find answers.