BEYDAYS 2015: May 23-24 - BB Burst Campaign, Event Guide/Ban List Update + More!

I actually have no idea despite seeing the list of winners only yesterday hah ...

You have no idea how disappointed I am. Stop teasing us Kai-V, or I'll report you.
I would be happy to delete your report, hah.

But seriously, we will post a new topic with the results, not keep using this one.
Kai-V Wrote:
Hato Wrote:I just want to know if you will release it soon as I will be away for vacation for 1-2 weeks in August.

Also: thank you for all the Burst info you have posted Smile really appreciated

So you leave in August ? For sure we should post an announcement before July 10th.

Thank you.

And I wait until that faithful day..

This is just a heads up for everybody Smile
When will the Face of Days VI faces be awarded?
I have a question: usually, are there any events in Los Angeles? And if so, does a specific member host it?
(Nov. 23, 2015  6:01 PM)Sapphire Wrote: I have a question: usually, are there any events in Los Angeles? And if so, does a specific member host it?

There are a few attempts, and you can read more about that here in the topic dedicated to Los Angeles : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ange...nt?page=10

However, event-hosting is definitely not exclusive to any one person : whether tournaments happen in an area depends on all of the Bladers in that region.