[BEYBLADE STORY] Beyblade Shogun Steel: GCW PROJECT

Hey guys well this is my story so tell me what u think

Chapter 0: Epilogue [/spoiler]

As a part of the WBBA's zero-g program they developed 10 zero-g beyblades with a special gem stone crystal wheel and they sent these beyblades to 10 towns all across the world. These towns would choose a certain blader to possess one of these beyblades. The blader who possesses one of these special blades will hold tremendous power.
My town chose me because they knew I wasn't like other bladers, I had a passion for blading more than anyone else, so I left my town to seek out other special beyblades, and that's where my story begins.
One day I came across a town that held local tournaments once a month, so I entered the tournamnet with the expectations of winning.
"Okay everybody our special monthly tournament shall now begin!" Blader DJ yelled.
The first three rounds passed nothing particulary exciting happened, basically the beginner vs. beginner setup. Finally, it was my turn.
"We now have Kade vs. Max!" Blader DJ yelled.
"Blitz Rex and I are gonna take you down," Kade shouted
"Whatever bro," I responded.
"3, 2 ,1, GO SHOOT!" we both yelled.
Our beys bounced into the stadium.He started with a barrage of light attacks.
"Go Rex!" he shouted.
His bey sent Ruby flying into the air.
"They never learn," I told myself. "Ruby Diving Crash!"
Ruby came down, crashing into his bey, sending it flying out of the stadium.
"Ugghh," he sighed.
"This tournament is in the bag," I thought.
The next match started again nothing really happened worth mentioning.
"Match 6 start," said Blader DJ.
That's when I noticed his bey, it was a zero-g bey, but not just any zero-g bey, a gem crystal wheel bey!
"Attack," His opponent yelled.
The opponent's bey charged toward the zero-g bey in the center of the stadium.
"Iron Defense," he yelled.
A blast of blue light shot up from the bey and expanded outward into a dome-shape and it was over.The kid's bey lay at his feet. I was stunned about what had just happened, never have I seen a bey with that much power before.
"The winner is.......... Joooooeeeeyyy!!!" Blader DJ yelled.
Joey stepped down from the panel, he wore an orande shirt with blue jeans and atop his head he had neatly combed brown hair that glistened from the gel in it. He walked over and stared at me, then proceeded to walk down the hall.
Two more matches ended and finally the semi-finals started.The competition picked up a little. Luckily, I was first up in the second round because I was about to die of bordom.
"3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT!" we yelled.
Ruby circled around the kid's bey ,Earth Bull 145 ewd. I commanded Ruby to attack. Ruby let out a barrage of attacks and sent his bey flying out of the stadium. DJ finally announced, " Joey vs. Rick!" It was just like his first match totally one sided.
"Okay everyone it's the match you've all been waiting for," Blader DJ yelled. "Max vs. Joey!"

*crowd cheers

"3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT!" we scream.
I attacked several times ,but his bey kept enduring them!
"C,mon Ruby!" I yelled.
Ruby let out a barrage of powerful attacks. Each one doing absolutely nothing.
"When are you all going to learn, no one can break my inpenetrable defense," he said.
I commanded Ruby to attack again, but my attacks were futile. How do I defeat a bey that won't lose stamina or be thrown out of the stadium? I have one chance, my special move, if that doesn't work I'll lose.
"Diving Crash!" I yelled.
Ruby shot into the air and came down hard.
"Iron Defense!" Joey yelled.
His bey emmited a blue light and for a while I couldn't see anything, but a few seconds later I saw Ruby down at my feet and Joey's bey in the center of the stadium. I thought I was going to blow through this tournament and move onto the next round but it looks like I'll have to stick around for a rematch. He started walking towards me and said "If you ever want a rematch ask for the Tourmaline Tortolious at the Beyshop,"
One day I was going to challenge Joey to a rematch but I'll have to improve a lot to even stand a chance [spoiler]