BEYBLADE: STEEL SQUAD (April Fool's!)

(Apr. 10, 2009  10:40 AM)nasriasi Wrote: i think we should be happy and grateful that beyblade IS coming no matter what the name of the anime is or what can we buy or not buy

OH MY GOD!!!!

HOW IS THIS STILL WORKING!Chocked_2
shut up we can still get a few more
XD, this is seriously amazing. Let's leave this topic here forever.
Haha! This is still working ... XD
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:40 AM)nasriasi Wrote: i think we should be happy and grateful that beyblade IS coming no matter what the name of the anime is or what can we buy or not buy
WOW. This was just too good. Do we really think so lowly of Hasbro?... Ok, sorry, couldn't post that with a straight face.
Oh My god I cant beleive that Hasbro has done this to us.....WHY HASBRO,WHY!!!.

April Fools XD,I made you believe I was pranked
This was so obvious that it is a joke. Hasbro suck and you know it. They change stadiums and stuff but there is no such thing as a "flat stadium". How else could Attack type beys work???
(Jul. 01, 2009  8:42 AM)FelGrand Wrote: This was so obvious that it is a joke. Hasbro suck and you know it. They change stadiums and stuff but there is no such thing as a "flat stadium". How else could Attack type beys work???

Why do you keep bringing back old topics?
Those who are still reading this should go to BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 thread...
(Jul. 04, 2009  8:42 AM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Those who are still reading this should go to BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 thread...
You Stupid Idiot you ruined this thread, you don't get that this is April Fools joke.
Next time be more accurate before posting.