BEYBLADE: STEEL SQUAD (April Fool's!)

It's easy to fake that. Also Libra = Win in these flat stadiums.
Come On STEEL SQUAD??!!!!!!??... *whistles*
(Apr. 01, 2009  4:27 PM)Driger Wrote: I agree, if this is true - Brad print screen the email to prove it to us...on your webmail or apple mac email whatever

pix or it didn't happen*
I can just imagine Brad sitting behind his computer, laughing manically.......
I know Serious If one of us members done this we would probaly get a warning or something Serious
(Apr. 01, 2009  5:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: I can just imagine Brad sitting behind his computer, laughing manically.......
I'm sure this occurs daily.

Honestly, I could care less what takara does. I'd like to point out steven of the east coast won the entire tournament using takara parts. no one noticed until thr semi finals.

what makes you think anyone will be able to honestly give a carp? Uncertain I play regardless of what a secondary manufacturer does. I'm sticking to takara, no matter what company licenses Beyblades in the usa, or what they do to it.

I also would assume Tomy America would hold the licensing for Beyblade since they already have it in Japan.
Probably the words of a desperate man, but this has got to be a fake.. All we've got as evidence is Brads word on April Fools...
This honestly seems fairly logical. Brad has spend a lot of effort trying to get in touch with these people, and this is what they told him. What they could have told him is the current lineup. No guarantees that they won't release the rare blades later, just not now. Isn't that what they have done before?

Hasbro has a history of this kinda stuff, I'm not surprised they changed the name. Metal Fight Beyblade sounds a bit bizarre when you think about it. This is all part of the regular localization process. I guess they are trying to appeal to kids (whether or not they are doing a good job is questionable)
If it is true which I doubt... boycott hasbro.

Now stop discussing if it's true, this is april fools day. -.-
Elaborate, April Fools joke. Grin
Hilarious.
(Apr. 01, 2009  6:15 PM)Khel Wrote: This honestly seems fairly logical. Brad has spend a lot of effort trying to get in touch with these people, and this is what they told him. What they could have told him is the current lineup. No guarantees that they won't release the rare blades later, just not now. Isn't that what they have done before?

Hasbro has a history of this kinda stuff, I'm not surprised they changed the name. Metal Fight Beyblade sounds a bit bizarre when you think about it. This is all part of the regular localization process. I guess they are trying to appeal to kids (whether or not they are doing a good job is questionable)

These type of changes are pretty standard, so it's not really surprising at all.

I'm just kind of depressed about the Organized Play deal.
Greg & Ken. Chocked_2 LOL!
Stadiums sound like a load of carp! Tired
hahaha i really could print screen the e-mail but i can't be bothered and april fools is pretty much over soooo

april fools
(Apr. 01, 2009  8:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha i really could print screen the e-mail but i can't be bothered and april fools is pretty much over soooo

april fools

hahaha I knew it! XD
That was fun; however I did think more of you guys would buy it...
Even though this topic is in the form of a joke, with Hasbro this is what will happen of MFB when distributed by them: A great prank...
Me too XD, well sort off.
(Apr. 01, 2009  8:48 PM)ZenX Wrote: Even though this topic is in the form of a joke, with Hasbro this is what will happen of MFB when distributed by them: A great prank...

Let's just hope then, that our common sense is proven wrong.

I still remember the belated April Fools on OTC. Man that had me goin
YAY I GOT FOOLED I RULE Joyful_2
Ahahaha, "Steel Squad".
LOL nice Brad. I had a feeling that this may have been a joke but I wasn't sure so I just went along with it. I wouldn't be surprised if most of this was true though knowing how Hasbro can be.
the best part was watching you guys trying to make the best of this
Argh! I'll get you back for this XD