BEYBLADE RPM (Revolutions Per Minute)

lol you don't have to believe me if you don't want but i know what iv seen and done iv already shattered my storm Pegasus and destroyed my Pegasus thunder whip arena
You should have no problem posting pictures and videos then.

With the Beylauncher, the best Metal Fight Beyblade launcher, you can only reach seven thousand revolutions per minute, and that is a fact.
i'm getting a new bey n arena on 09/08/10 ill put some vids up when i get them
Libruhhh stalling much?
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should have no problem posting pictures and videos then.

With the Beylauncher, the best Metal Fight Beyblade launcher, you can only reach seven thousand revolutions per minute, and that is a fact.

Though I'd rather think of 7k RPM as the highest RPM thus far recorded, rather than a solid maximum; I seriously can't believe 8k, let alone 20k.

Well, if we ever see this vid, don't forget to show us the numbers your reading on camera.
lol i explained my situation on post #51 right now i have no beyblade or arena by the way in 17 years old iv bin doing martial arts for 12 years now so i have a little more speed and power then the average blader.
no... launchers have a max speed i doesnt depend on blader
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:54 PM)XthedarkwolfX Wrote: lol i explained my situation on post #51 right now i have no beyblade or arena by the way in 17 years old iv bin doing martial arts for 12 years now so i have a little more speed and power then the average blader.

So you've been doing martial arts since the age of 5? While that is believable (just barely), trust me, it doesn't make that much difference. Though yes, it does depend partially on the blader, it mostly depends on the launcher. And a launcher wouldn't allow those speeds.
the only way it depends on the blader is if its a person who cant reach the top speed
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:55 PM)mchlbant Wrote: no... launchers have a max speed i doesnt depend on blader

lol this is my last post on this subject today but think of the launcher as a machine most if not all machines do have limits and nothing have stopped those limits from being broken before and this is no different here if theres anything iv learned from martial arts its nothing is impossible
I don't think you understand what a 'limit' is.

Also, just because you do martial arts does not equate to you being able to spin a beyblade nearly 3 times as much as the average person.

I am not amused.
ok go turn into a chicken then. im pretty sure there is at least 1 member who has done martial arts as well and there has not been any complaint about mfbs tearing each other apart.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:04 PM)mchlbant Wrote: the only way it depends on the blader is if its a person who cant reach the top speed

Well that just didn't need saying; I didn't deny that a launcher has it's limitations
The limit of single component limits the whole process, in this case we have the launcher, and the blader.
And there are some people who just don't reach the launcher's limit, either by a lack of technique (constantly crunching for example), or just fail to pull quick enough (usually down to the younger players in my experience).

(Aug. 28, 2010  7:13 PM)mchlbant Wrote: ok go turn into a chicken then. im pretty sure there is at least 1 member who has done martial arts as well and there has not been any complaint about mfbs tearing each other apart.

*Raises Hand*
No complaints here.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:08 PM)XthedarkwolfX Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:55 PM)mchlbant Wrote: no... launchers have a max speed i doesnt depend on blader

lol this is my last post on this subject today but think of the launcher as a machine most if not all machines do have limits and nothing have stopped those limits from being broken before and this is no different here if theres anything iv learned from martial arts its nothing is impossible

Yea, if there is anything I've learned is that the fact is that with the BeyLauncher the most you can get is atleast 7000RPM. Machines do have limits, but they only surpass those limits by being upgraded, so your logic is faulty.

Martial Arts =/= Beyblading skill
I completely forgot that they teach Beyblade in Martial Arts.
What is the name of the style that teaches it again?

I took Martial arts for 5+ years, and during that time I never had Blades tear through stadiums. Only times that ever happened was when the stadium wore and tore from constant use.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:08 PM)XthedarkwolfX Wrote:

I am a black belt, with experience in other martial arts as well.

I still observe the limit. Have respect for your other beybladers, and don't use such an unfair advantage over them that us martial artists have.

Me too momiji but I use my super beyblade skills for evil destroying stadiums and beys
with my rpms reaching over 1 million with a hasbro light launcher
[sarcasm]
doing martial arts doesnt give you the ability to acheive the impossible
EG I can fly because I have been doing martial arts for 12 years , I can eat the earth whole because
I do martial arts
btw this is getting pretty off topic now
lol all of your guys rpms are over 9000! (srry had to Tongue_out)
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I am a black belt, with experience in other martial arts as well.

I still observe the limit. Have respect for your other beybladers, and don't use such an unfair advantage over them that us martial artists have.

You're a kicker though?

Anyways, it is physically impossible for someone to obtain three times the revolutions by being a martial artist. Martial arts != magic. The real world is not like History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi.

There is a limit to the amount of spin that launcher can give the Beyblade. Ripcord length, gear ratio dictate that. So unless you're using an illegal ripcord/launcher (which has nothing to do with martial arts), then you are obviously lying, and I respectfully ask you to stop.

Side Note (Click to View)
great job guys you made draco mad so he won't post his creations anymore!
Why did you necro this thread to say that? He only just got mad now?

What proof do you have of this, or what relevance does it have to this thread?
I'm curious, has anyone tested the rpm's a light launcher 2 is able to produce?
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:07 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I'm curious, has anyone tested the rpm's a light launcher 2 is able to produce?

AkirasDaddy has a vid on Youtube testing the RPM of it.
Well, here we are October 23rd, and Mr. XthedarkwolfX still hasn't posted anything.

Shocking.
Note: DarkWolf never posted pics...
Oh well, I made my V-Launcher because I needed a Left-spin MFB launcher besides Hasbros. I melted the wall, and screwed the MFB left prongs on it.