BEYBLADE RPM (Revolutions Per Minute)

???? COULD you refrase your statment as I don't undestand what point you want to make.
(Aug. 16, 2009  9:14 PM)DRACO Wrote: ???? COULD you refrase your statment as I don't undestand what point you want to make.
Look at the base of a hasbro/Takara launcher the two prongs that connect to the beyblade can be removed!
I assume this is the same with Hms so remove the prongs from the Takara and put in the HMS prongs!
Not exactly
its a bit more complicated than that the dimensions are completely different and so I had to modify the original light launcher part (if you watch closely at the pictures I made you will notice) also as I did not have a longher screw I had to use some glue in order to make sure it wouldn't come of.
(Aug. 16, 2009  9:32 PM)DRACO Wrote: Not exactly
its a bit more complicated than that the dimensions are completely different and so I had to modify the original light launcher part (if you watch closely at the pictures I made you will notice) also as I did not have a longher screw I had to use some glue in order to make sure it wouldn't come of.
Ah I didnt see the pictures! Im sure i have a screw that would fit so i might try this my self! [when my blade arrives]
What is the RPM with your launcher? And does it make the beyblade perform better? How much does the stamina decrease?
try doing the launcher on the pic and tell me how it works i cant test it cause i lost my ripe cord
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

How do u make it?
by the way where did you get the thing to measure the RPM
I will post a tutorial as soon as I finish my exam this friday.
I found the digital tachometer on e- bay for about 20 AUD which is a pretty good deal as. It is very accurate.
I will try to test blaKe 005's launcher also on Friday afternoon.
This is very interesting, and helpful.
Never even thought about doing the things with the launchers.
Well as promised here is the tutorial on how to make the V Launcher
(if you would like to build the V Launcher please ask an adult to help, or do it for you, as some tools used can be dangerous)
HOPE YOU ENJOY

If you have any question, comments or need some help feel free to ask.
I hope the instructions are not too confusing.

If you are also interested in knowing how to create a huge metal stadium I will post a tutorial tomorrow morning on this thread:http:
//worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-Creation-So-Far-V-Launcher-SuperMetalStadium

In total there are three ways to build the V Launcher one more effective than the other.
MATERIALS
YOU will need:
1 HMS launcher + ripcord
1 light launcher
1 hot glue gun (recomended) or aany type os trong glue
sand paper
screw driver
screws

Step number 1 open your light launcher as shown in picture 1
Pic 1)

.jpg   fig 1.jpg (Size: 11.97 KB / Downloads: 413)

Step number 2 take off the top part (the one that is attached to the beyblade) and cut part of it as shown in pic 2 so that the mechanism of the HMS launcher may work. Then use sand paper to make the bottom smooth and level.
Pic 2.

.jpg   fig 2.jpg (Size: 10.71 KB / Downloads: 409)
Now here are your three possibilities
(but first take the middle screw out of the HMS launcher)

(1) You either place the green piece directly on the HMS launcher and using a perfect fitting screw (same width as the one which you took out from the HMS launcher but longher) you screw it in place. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AS THE TOP STILL TENDS TO MOVE A LITTLE WHEN YOU LAUNCH A MFB BECAUSE OF THE AMOUT OF STRESS PUT ON IT BY THE HEAVY BLADE.

(2) Second option Is to use a hot glue gun and glue the green part in the correct position on the HMS launcher ( this works perfectly) . THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY BUT IF YOU BREAK THE GREEN PART THEN IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY HARD TO REPLACE IT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO THROW AWAY THE ENTIRE LAUNCHER. Ps: this is what I did originally. Pic 3

(3) The third option is a little more complicated but allows you to take the green part off and replace it in case of damage or in case you want to use a left spin beyblade.
In order to do so you take the white thing in figure 4 and cut it in the places shown in the picture.
Figure 4.

Then you take a hot glue gun and attach the two parts opposite to each other on the top of the HMS launcher as shown in figure 5.
Fig 5.

then you place the green part on top so that it fits perfectly and then use a screw and screw it in the middle. THIS IS THE BEST METHOD SO FAR

Fig 6.

WELL HOPE YOU ENJOYED
Hi sorry I forgot to post the results.

The results were not very good at all as the beyblade I used (roller devence with a ten sided weight disk) continued spinning for 1 or 2 seconds more only.

This has nothing to do with the launcher, the poblem is that plastic beyblades are to light and not aereodinamic enought to resist the wind friction.

Here is what I used:

make the beyblade holder a littel bit loss and sorter like in the pic that may do the difference look at the pic
it should make the fit better and more lose
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

No thats not the problem.
I made the beyblade holder I used fit just fine.
The launcher stll works very well. Its just that plastic beyblades were not designed to spin that fast.
So what if you slapped an MFB thing on that bad boy?
I already did check out my previous post there is even a tutorial on how to make the V Launcher which is a modified HMS launcher which is able to launch MFB at a much higher RPM (revolutions per minute/ spin velocity) compared to a light launcher.
hey get a beyluncher and open it and make the string longer
Wut!? You bumped the topic for that...
I made that type of launcher for plastic beyblade some year ago, in italian mod-tournament [yes, whit "illegal" rule].
They work very fine, expecially when you use 2 winder at the same time. A must for a mod-beyblade!

For DRACO: you can also made your launcher whithout glue thing. Simply cut the HMS launcher for adapt it to the MF top part [the one to which attaches the bey].
The RPM depends on the bladder not the bey iv measured my RPM and i get anywhere from 20,000 to 25,000
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:13 PM)XthedarkwolfX Wrote: The RPM depends on the bladder not the bey iv measured my RPM and i get anywhere from 20,000 to 25,000

i hope that was a typo, cause i have laser tachometer, and the highest i've seen ANYONE get with MFB was around 6500 to 7000 RPM. from what i've seen, it's impossible to get 10,000 RPM, much less 20,000 to 25,000.
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:21 PM)icefang Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:13 PM)XthedarkwolfX Wrote: The RPM depends on the bladder not the bey iv measured my RPM and i get anywhere from 20,000 to 25,000

i hope that was a typo, cause i have laser tachometer, and the highest i've seen ANYONE get with MFB was around 6500 to 7000 RPM. from what i've seen, it's impossible to get 10,000 RPM, much less 20,000 to 25,000.

no typo iv had my beys cut through arenas n destroy other beys
lies ....