BEYBLADE MEET IN VANCOVER BC At metroplis comics and toys in metro town

Poll: your comeing

Yes im comeing
66.67%
no fun for u u aint comeing
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
there is going to be a meet in metroplis comics and toys please come all blades are aloud the date is on march 27 2010 everyone bring a stdium your skills and a blade there is no prizez just the fact the you wipd everyone carp.

please let me know if you are comeing also if u wanna sell anyparts or anything fil free

this is just for fun so everyone to have a good time and hang out and blade
If you would like to make this a WBO event, please go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

Hiro Ayami is familiar with this area, also consult him.

Edit : Moved to WBO General, for now.
Great, Thanks for the link! And if anyone wants to come we have to make it team vs team or solo: vote for 1
I wish i could go
(Dec. 22, 2009  12:14 AM)uberturtle7 Wrote: there is going to be a meet in metroplis comics and toys please come all blades are aloud the date is on march 27 2010 everyone bring a stdium your skills and a blade there is no prizez just the fact the you wipd everyone carp.

please let me know if you are comeing also if u wanna sell anyparts or anything fil free

this is just for fun so everyone to have a good time and hang out and blade

Uhm, Metropolis Comics and Toys deals with me specifically with regards to beyblading. It's a store, you can't just simply walk in and set up shop. They have other events for other communities like Yu-Gi-Oh, and Magic, and DnD, etc.

We'll talk more in PM's, but I'll be changing the title so there isn't any mix up here.
Yes I know we can't just walk in so I emailed them so the ncould accept
me and matt made this an offical event now
Definitely not official yet guys.

Make sure you read the event proposal form.
YES FINALLY!!!!!!!!! ive been waiting for this and i might be the only kid o.O lol
anyone gonna sell rip cords blades?
is this plastic or hms/mfb?
oh yeah launchers and grips too Grin