50.00%
bad
33.33%
HORRIBLE: GET A LIFE!
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
CHAPTER 1: Where am I?
just wait...
Chapter needs to be longer... And if you don't write the story soon, this thread will be taken down.
i know i am now
"DARK KNIGHT! COME ON" A mysterious kid yelled. Down alley 18 where the most monstrous and destructive battles in the city. "No stop!" The opposing blader yelled as the kid in the cloak ripped apart his bey.
There was a burst of light and his bey was smashed. He got up to run but teenage boys stepped from each side blocking his path. "Leaving to soon? Where is the cash kid!" "I have none the boy whimpered. "Empty him." The mysterious figure said to his servants.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yelled Kell. He was sweating from head to toe. He looked at his clock on his stand and his face lit up. he was home alone for the morning because his parents worked all day. He got up and put on some jeans. Then he grabbed his eagle shirt, and his cap. His hair was black (like tyson's hair) and he had that kind of face that was, handsome.
he reached for his backpack and grabbed his bey: Floris, along with his launcher and ripcord. He took his headphones and ran downstairs. He was 13 and loved beyblade. He grabbed his headphones and plugged them into his MP3. While the grumpy neighbor, Mrs. Sung Lee was watering, Kell burst out the door on his bike. She screamed and sprayed herself and looked at him with anger. "YOU CAN PUT IT ON MY TAB!" I said as i biked to school.
I was closing my eyes, i new the way to school. As i opened them to change a song I saw a person in a black coat under a tree blading a 10 year old kid (i guess) and totally DESTROYING HIM! I hopped off my bike and grabbed my launcher and my bey. "LET IT RIP!" I yelled. and unexpectedly knocked his bey out.

CHAPTER 2 coming soon
CHAPTER 2: Say Hello to my Little Friend! DARK KNIGHT

The little kid picked up his bey and ran. "Who do you think you are!" the boy in the black coat asked. "The name is Kell and stop destroying kids' beys! You are getting on my nerves!" I gritted my teeth. I picked up my bey, Floris, and hopped on my bike. "You never asked my name, its Tobishi and I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BEYBLADE BATTLE!" he yelled. "Get lost" I said, and began to peddle to school. "Afraid huh? The only thing i do with chickens is cook them! Haha" He got to me. I stopped my bike and turned around. "Let's make this quick, and then you can climb back in the dump you came from!" "LET IT RIP!" we yelled and our beys leaped into the stadium.
Tobishi's bey hit mine with great power. "WHAT!?" I said surprisingly. "My bey is DARK KNIGHT. Meet your doom." He laughed. I gritted my teeth. "Floris! LEFT SPIN DRILL! All of the sudden Floris (my bey) changed rotation and direction at amazing speed. "WHOA! Ah your gonna have to do more than that!" said Tobishi. Floris came behind DARK KNIGHT and hit him out of the stadium. "What! I will be back after improvements!" Screamed Tobishi as he ran away. I looked at my watch: 8:15. LATE! I rushed to my bike and propelled to school.
I burst through the door after putting floris and my launcher in my locker. "Tardy again!" Mrs. Bell said sharply. Mrs. Bell was one of those old school teachers you NEVER wanted to get in trouble with. She was short, grumpy, and old. "Sorry" i murmured.
"Dude! What are you so bummed about?" asked my friend Yung as we biked home. "Ya! I mean you are usually so energetic!" added my friend Tama (girl). Yung was a blonde and very tall. Tama had black hair that went to her back and a very attractive face. "Have you ever heard of a guy named Tobishi?" I asked with determination. "Yeah. That guy who lives in Alley 18 and goes around destroying or taking kids beys around here." answered Tama in a whisper. "That guy really gets on my nerves!" i replied. "Dude! watch out!" yelled Yung. I stopped day dreaming about Tobishi, and opened up my eyes just in time to see a bick red fire hidrent (I have no idea how to spell that!) "Whoa!" I mumbled as i fell. We all laughed. "Hey guys, want to go to the bey park?" asked Yung. "Yeah, why not" I replied.
CHAPTER 3: Gang A. 18
coming soon
CHAPTER 3: Gang A. 18
We were walking down to the park and when we got there i saw something weird. "Hey kid! How about a nice and easy bey battle to improve your skills?" asked a teenager. "Sure why not!" said the boy. "Guys look" i said to my friends pointing a finger at the battle "somethings wrong..." i said suspiciously. "LET IT RIP!" they yelled. The two blades slid into the stadium. the teenager's orange bey got hit hard by the kid's blue bey. "Ha! Take that" the kids said. Even though that one blow almost knocked the teenager's orange bey out of the stadium, he was smiling. "Gang A. 18 triple strike attack!" the teenager yelled. and suddenly two other teenagers came in and launched their beys into the stadium. It was a unfair match. with so many people around in bey park, all battling, it was hard to tell if something was wrong. But I wasn't going to let this through. "Come on guys!" i urged on my friends. "LET IT RIP" we yelled. Now our beys entered the stadium. "FLORIS! WOLF FLAMING CLAW!" I yelled as Floris burst forward and knocked out a teenager's orange bey. "Come on PIGGY! Laser Snout!" yelled Tama as her pink bey revealed a hidden claw under it and took out another bey. I have to say Tama has the weirdest bey ever! "PUMA! BOUND BOOST!" Yung commanded his white bey. And in a second all three teenage beys where out!. They started to run but the knew it was no use as our beys' surrounded them.
"Tobishi... please don't hurt us!" one of them mumbled. They were surrounded by a tornado created by our beys. "It's a gang called gang A. 18 for Alley 18 in this city." another one said. "ok let them go" i commanded my friends as we threw them in the air. "Looks like we have a challenge!" said Tama. "You bet!" chided in Yung. "Totally!" I added.
Chapter 4: Showdown
"Hey kid, can you help us?" i asked the kid who had been ganged up by the teenagers. "Yeah... why?" he replied. "We need to get to Alley 18, I suppose the leader knows me, we need you to get in." i answered. "Yeah, my name is Ellon!" he said. His hair was brown and had a lot of freckles. "Let'z do this!" we yelled.
We arrived at the big city behind our town. "ok, now just walk past Alley 18, and act surprised, then walk down and i bet they will challenge you say yes ok?"
You should edit the OP and post all of the chapters there, for easier access.
Sorta boring...
How??