BEYBLADE FAN ANIMATED SERIES (TEAM NEEDED)

Yoo! This is the official WBO thread of me and CurtisGProductions Beyblade fan series thread that is going to be animated by me and him.

Curtis will be using Blender 3D for the animation of the beys & I'll be using photoshop CS5 for the 2D animation of the characters.

We are currently looking to recruit somemore animators and artist (ESPECIALLY 3D Animators.) Voice actors are not needed at the moment but they will be needed in the near future! So if your up for it just post in the thread.

The anime will take place around the end of G - Revolution so Tyson and his friends will be in it and some new characters will also be put in (made up by me and Curtis.)

Here's Some Screenshots...

Team -

2D Animators: CurtisGProductions & Beyunit (Me Grin)
3D Animators: CurtisGProductions
Character Designers: Me & Luck
Put some spoiler tags to hide the pic so your post wont look huge

Although interested, I'm not helping. I still want to see how this goes before I go in.

plus, isn't it not allowed to use any character from the old series unless asked by its original creator?
I dunno how to make spoiler tags, can you tell me how?
& Yeah, I think it is allowed because it's 'Fan Made' but I'll make sure credit is given to the the original creator. Grin
Code:
[spoiler]Insert stuff here[/spoiler]

should look like this:

(Apr. 10, 2012  3:15 PM)Blood Wrote:
Code:
[spoiler]Insert stuff here[/spoiler]

should look like this:

Hahaha, Thanks!

First Post Updated With TWO More NEW Pics!
Cool but...
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:56 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Cool but...
Yeah, we're gonna re-work on it now that we're both better at animating.

So when are you starting voicing because i have a great voice.Would be very anxious to hear when you will start recruiting voice overs.I sound like Kyoya.
We will start recruiting VA's in the near future, once we have enough scene's to make a trailer.
I'd like to help out in anyway i can. I can animate, though it may not be exactly what your looking for; check out my youtube channel for more info. (in my sig)
(Apr. 11, 2012  1:50 PM)Luck Wrote: I'd like to help out in anyway i can. I can animate, though it may not be exactly what your looking for; check out my youtube channel for more info. (in my sig)
If you can draw manga then show me some of your work and if I like them you'll be in the team! Grin

hahaha Smile ive been trying to find more of my pics.... (good ones) but i cant :L
People can you give us some constructive criticism?
I should...

I don't recommend Photoshop, really. I know you use Photoshop for the animation parts, but the quality it comes out isn't that great. you can use them for effects and all, but not for animating.

I Suggest you use a Stop Motion program. I also suggest you make the frames a lot, if you want to make a "seemless" movement
(Apr. 12, 2012  1:45 PM)Blood Wrote: I should...

I don't recommend Photoshop, really. I know you use Photoshop for the animation parts, but the quality it comes out isn't that great. you can use them for effects and all, but not for animating.

I Suggest you use a Stop Motion program. I also suggest you make the frames a lot, if you want to make a "seemless" movement
Photoshop's the only high quality program I can use, I've tried flash but I didn't really like it because of the brush tool.
& Now I also know how to export a video using the HD settings so It can look like a pure anime. You should check out www.youtube.com/KLFireTears he's a youtube animator who uses photoshop for his Bleach animations.