BEYBLADE: Evolution "Survival Mode" Discussion

This thread is exclusively for discussion about Survival Mode in BEYBLADE: Evolution and Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament. How long have you been able to last? What Customizations have you used? Any tips for other players? Post them here!
i made it up to the 15th battle in easy mode and i was so close of getting a variaries c
(Nov. 16, 2013  8:26 PM)bladery66 Wrote: i made it up to the 15th battle in easy mode and i was so close of getting a variaries c

What combination were you using?

Personally, Burn Aquario AD145 D got me through Level 1 (3 Rounds).
hi, ive made it through easy (30 levels) normal (50 levels) and hard (70 levels). i used twisted befall r145ewd, and for the speed stadium levels i used meteo l drago lw105lf. against attacking types i would set L drago off in the center so it hit the inside of the opposing beyblade, and vs defense and stamina types just launch as normal on the left side and use lvl 2 spirit to knock them out. hope this helps
(Nov. 17, 2013  11:48 AM)stavross Wrote: hi, ive made it through easy (30 levels) normal (50 levels) and hard (70 levels). i used twisted befall r145ewd, and for the speed stadium levels i used meteo l drago lw105lf. against attacking types i would set L drago off in the center so it hit the inside of the opposing beyblade, and vs defense and stamina types just launch as normal on the left side and use lvl 2 spirit to knock them out. hope this helps

Cool, we definitely appreciate you sharing that. How long did it take you to go through all those levels ?
I've been using Hades Kerbecs BD145 EWD to get me through level 6, unlocking Nemesis X and Orion.

It took me around a half hourish.
maybe around 5 hours i think. although a lot of that time was testing out different combinations to see what worked well in each set of levels. i also saved after each set of levels so i could restart the game and continue my streak if i lost.

i've been trying to collect every part to unlock the ??? pieces but am struggling to play through story mode so many times to collect enough BP
Leone19: i used cyclone aquario m145 mf
now, i have made it through the easy level with an awsome bey, the bey i was using was twisted jupiter with a jupiter face bolt sw145 ms, it has 12 stamina, and 20 deffense and no attack power.
For me, Survival Mode is rough. My Balance Types often lose to bs stuff. Such as facing the Gasher Bey and losing due to a smash that comes outta nowhere from it. Should it even -have- any smash ability?
I used Phantom Jupiter 230EWD to go 20 straight!