BEYBLADE: Evolution Random Thoughts

Have a Random Thought about BEYBLADE: Evolution or the Japanese version of the game, Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament that doesn't belong in any other thread or doesn't deserve a thread of it's own? Post it here!
woooh I'm the first to post in this!

I'm really excited for this, and the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero G Ultimate Tournament, especially because of Wing Pegasis and Samurai Pegasis.
The game does seem interesting now that I've looked more into it. With Christmas in the distance, this may make it onto my wish list.
It's already on my wish list!Grin
I'm definitely going to get this and a 3DS for my birthday and maybe if I'm lucky, Pokemon X also.

I'm so excited to see it!
The graphics are pretty sweet for a beyblade game. It was always fun to find all the glitches in the GBA V-Force game lmao, but the game actually looks pretty solid this time around.

Having a producer receptive to the fanbase is always a massive plus too.
(Oct. 29, 2013  4:35 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The graphics are pretty sweet for a beyblade game. It was always fun to find all the glitches in the GBA V-Force game lmao, but the game actually looks pretty solid this time around.

Having a producer receptive to the fanbase is always a massive plus too.

V-FORCE ULTIMATE BLADER JAM!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I got that for about $3.00 at a flea market, boy was it worth every penny. The levels and battles (?) are so weird. To this day, I can't complete a level without falling over one of the blocks/tiles/thingys. Tongue_out

More on topic, I plan on getting this within the next few days-week of the launch. Its honestly one of the video games for 3DS that I've been really looking forward to (Right next to Arkham Origins: Blackgate and Pokémon X). The realness of the battles seems cool.

I really like the fact that the company is talking with the fans about this- something Hasbro made the mistake of (not) doing.
(Oct. 29, 2013  4:40 AM)Leone19 Wrote: More on topic, I plan on getting this within the next few days-week of the launch. Its honestly one of the video games for 3DS that I've been really looking forward to (Right next to Arkham Origins: Blackgate and Pokémon X). The realness of the battles seems cool.

I really like the fact that the company is talking with the fans about this- something Hasbro made the mistake of (not) doing.

Not to mention the graphics look so much better than on the Wii and the DS versions of Beyblade games by Hudson! I didn't realize this came today, so now it leaves me with another game to get lol.

I love it when the company talks to the fans. Personally, if I were the CEO of a company, I'd made browsing fansites a priority because...well, we're fans! So there's things we wanna see and obviously they'll benefit from ideas and bugs and such.
That is true. This Beyblade game is much better then Beyblade Battles and all previous games. Go Rising Stars!
Awesome game! i just want it ! Smile along with a 3DS Tongue_out
I am gonna get this game for my 3ds cause i loved the metal fight game Grin
Here's a random thought; why was Beyblade: Evolution put on the European eShop last Friday, but not until today in all other countries? I'm not complaining, it was beneficial to myself and other European friends I have, but I'm not sure whether that's a mistake on Nintendo's part or whether that was intended.

EDIT: Never mind, did a bit of research with Ed over at the Wiki. Turns out it wasn't a global release after all.
France: October 17, 2013.
Benelux: October 21, 2013.
Australia: October 24, 2013.
England: October 25, 2013.
Ireland: October 25, 2013.
U.S.A.: October 29, 2013.
Canada: October 29, 2013.
To my surprise, I just unlocked Diablo and XGrin... Does this mean we get 4D afterall?...

I have a feeling they're putting in 4D for the ones that weren't turned into Fury (Flash, Diablo, Cyngus).

I noticed that Diablo doesn't mode-change, but still- this is pretty cool. Grin
This is more about the Japanese version, Metal Fight Beyblade 4D x Zero-G Ultimate Tournament, but I think I found a sort of sales number already even if the game has not been out for a month yet. As far as I can translate, I believe the video game is selling half as much as the new Zelda Triforce 2 (A Link Between Worlds in English ?) video game, which is not that bad considering it is a Beyblade game.
(Jan. 08, 2014  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is more about the Japanese version, Metal Fight Beyblade 4D x Zero-G Ultimate Tournament, but I think I found a sort of sales number already even if the game has not been out for a month yet. As far as I can translate, I believe the video game is selling half as much as the new Zelda Triforce 2 (A Link Between Worlds in English ?) video game, which is not that bad considering it is a Beyblade game.

That's not bad at all, actually. For a Beyblade game, considering TT hasn't had new releases in a year (wait... hasn't it been 2?), I'm happy to see it selling well.
Um like did all of you receive the collectors edition wing pegasus Cuz i did
(Jan. 22, 2014  1:30 PM)OmegaPhantom Wrote: Um like did all of you receive the collectors edition wing pegasus Cuz i did

Um... Like... I believe everyone does. If they get that game.
(Jan. 22, 2014  2:19 PM)" L Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2014  1:30 PM)OmegaPhantom Wrote: Um like did all of you receive the collectors edition wing pegasus Cuz i did

Um... Like... I believe everyone does. If they get that game.

Not necessarily, you can get the game alone. It costs less.
That's why I said: "That Game". Haha.
This game went like any other Beyblade game. *Sigh* I wish it could have been different but Beyblade games just arn't popular for enough time. It just didn't have the touch of Pokémon or the thrill of the older Beyblade games where it was more free roam.
The game simply isn't fun at all.
It's luck based with some mini games.
Damn, nothing beats Jisedai Begoma Battle Beyblade. I can't even understand the game, and it's more fun.