BEYBLADE: Evolution Japanese version discussion!

An official video was just released for the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament video game, which is the Japanese version of the BEYBLADE: Evolution Nintendo 3DS game except with a few extras.

It seems really cool. I even see Berserker Whiger in the video I think, and there are real Zero-G Stadiums too.

In the video, you can also see the official picture for the Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave Ver. It is really a blue Chrome Wheel with red stickers and a pure yellow Crystal Wheel ... Ugh.
That game looks so cool!! I like how there's Synchrome!Grin
I personally like the color scheme of samurai Pegasus Smile
(Nov. 26, 2013  4:54 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I personally like the color scheme of samurai Pegasus Smile

Same here!
I'll probably get this before the Hasbro version.
This is the official picture for the Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave Ver. :

[Image: SpegasisD.jpg]
The coloring is decent, but the stickers make it look better. Tongue_out
I'm not snug fan of the Chrystal wheel, but the overall color looks very nice Smile. If I were to win the giveaway, I'd probably get the Japanese version just for that!
The Crystal Wheel isnt too pretty, but the Chrome Wheel is beautiful IMO.
The package with the parts can be seen here :
http://ameblo.jp/totuq/image-11732607933...76811.html

The Track and Bottom of Samurai Pegasis Brave Ver. are just clear blue.
That colour scheme is so uhhglay, especially the Crystal Wheel, lol.

W105R2F is nice though.
I can't agree with you more Cannon, the crystal wheel is super dull and very unexpected to be a Pegasus, with the colors blue and with W105 and R2F I assume Takara Tomy wanted it to be like Galaxy Pegasis with the part's color scheme. It looks OK to me, and if I get this one day, I won't use it in battle so the paint won't chip, just like I do with all my other limited editions.
This is probably the only setting in which Samurai Pegasis W105R²F looks decent :
http://game-omocha.com/upload/detail/ima...2.jpg.html
Hmm, I wonder what it would look like if one replaces the current Crystal Wheel with the one included in the original release.
wow, that samauri pegasis looks so awsome
i have a question, about the platform it says Platform: Japanese Nintendo 3DS ... i'm not into DS stuff, nor do i know anything.. why is it specifically mentioned Japanese ? Have i to purchase the japanese console or 3DS (which is weird) in order to play the game ?could someone explain it to me, briefly ? thanks for your help
EDIT : i guess its the same
The 3DS is region locked. you can only play Japanese 3DS games on a Japanese 3DS, American 3DS games on an America 3DS, and so forth.
(Jan. 15, 2014  1:23 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The 3DS is region locked. you can only play Japanese 3DS games on a Japanese 3DS, American 3DS games on an America 3DS, and so forth.

hi... thanks for your help ... !!