BEYBLADE: Evolution Battle Strategies/Tips

This thread is exclusively for discussion about Battle Strategies and Tips in BEYBLADE: Evolution and Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament. Have you figured out a sure-fire way to win every battle? Or even a specific opponent? Do you have any special techniques? Discuss them here!
for me, when i use twisted orion sw145 ms with a jade jupiter face bolt my new ultimate combo, it depends on the opponents beyblade, if it's a bey with alot of attack power, i'll always go in the middle, when he unleashes his spirit, i counter it back with my spirit and i never get knocked out,so if you have an ultimate stamina and deffense type beyblade, thats a trick you should do against attack types. for me using an attack type with decent stamina and some deffense power, which is my cosmic/cyclone/storm aqaurio m145 mf, so if youre facing any beyblade that is not an attack type aim for side edge so you can unleashe your spirit against the beyblade and usaully the beyblade gets knocked out of the stadium, and for when you're versing an attack type, aim for the side edge again, and you will usaully knock the other beyblade out of the stadium, aqaurios only weakness against attack types is all the l-dragos, so be careful of the l-dragos.
I really good stamina type I've noticed, is Hades Kerbecs BD145 EWD.

It seems to have a lot more stamina than WD and somehow seems to not get KO'd as easily. It's pretty good to use against Defense, Balance, Stamina, and certain attack types.
leone19: it's good that you are posting a good combination but this is a thread for strategies not costomizations.
(Nov. 20, 2013  11:30 PM)bladery66 Wrote: leone19: it's good that you are posting a good combination but this is a thread for strategies not costomizations.

Kei Wrote:Post: #1
This thread is exclusively for discussion about Battle Strategies and Tips in BEYBLADE: Evolution and Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament. Have you figured out a sure-fire way to win every battle? Or even a specific opponent? Do you have any special techniques? Discuss them here!

I stated what specific things can beat, which is a strategy listed in the OP. Tongue_out

In addition, the custom I listed easy beats many of the stock tops in Story Mode, but, at least for me, it seems to often lose to Phantom Orion.
well aright but still in my opinion if you you're saying a combinaton, you just say the combinaton in the combinations thread for beyblade: evolution 3ds, but still i guess a combination is a stratigie but still it's not technically a stratigie.
My strategy is to use the recoil from a clash as an opportunity for a follow up attack. We clash then I use my spirit to catch up real quick and deal more damage. I mean I guess the NPC doesn't expect it cause I've been doing this and it still hasn't caught on. I suspect when I meet someone, this strategy won't work more than twice.