BEYBLADE: Evolution Ask a Question, Get an Answer!

This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick BEYBLADE: Evolution-related questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES
  • Before asking a question, use the Search function to see if it has been answered before!

• Don't Post Bey Hobby or Anime Questions here. This thread is exclusively for questions related to the BEYBLADE: Evolution video game (and Japanese version, Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament).

• Questions about the World Beyblade Organization should obviously be posted in the Questions about the WBO thread, not here.

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.
So is this augmented reality thingy like the game that comes with the 3DS with the floating heads in front of you seemingly ? (Utilizing the camera)
(Oct. 29, 2013  3:49 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: So is this augmented reality thingy like the game that comes with the 3DS with the floating heads in front of you seemingly ? (Utilizing the camera)

Kinda, haha.

Basically, there are some virtual/augmented stadiums that can be unlocked with the AR Card.
I'm not sure if the launching mechanics (pulling of 3DS system) counts as augmented reality, haha.
Which bladers will have which beys in the game?
I believe the players have beyblades from the Metal Masters series, judging by pictures I have seen. Can't be sure, though, since Ginga is advertised as having Big Bang Pegasis.

Will the parts in the game be based more off of their real-life performance? Or more towards what Hasbro puts on their boxes and that sort of thing?
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:34 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I believe the players have beyblades from the Metal Masters series, judging by pictures I have seen. Can't be sure, though, since Ginga is advertised as having Big Bang Pegasis.

Will the parts in the game be based more off of their real-life performance? Or more towards what Hasbro puts on their boxes and that sort of thing?

Big Bang is from Metal Fury, not Masters, haha. The Bladers seem to be based off of the Metal Fury ver., but they have they Hasbro versions of the 4D Beys... Tongue_out

They're supposed to be acting like they do in real life- but we really can't tell until we have a member (who knows what they're doing, haha) review it.

I'll hopefully be getting my copy within a week or so, so I can have some reviews of it up. Grin
Oh no, I meant I couldn't be sure because Big Bang Pegasis is 4D. Tongue_out

So, will you have access to all the parts from the Hybrid Wheel, 4D, and Zero-G systems? Or just Hybrid Wheel and 4D?
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:44 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Oh no, I meant I couldn't be sure because Big Bang Pegasis is 4D. Tongue_out

So, will you have access to all the parts from the Hybrid Wheel, 4D, and Zero-G systems? Or just Hybrid Wheel and 4D?

For the World Wide Version (Not Japan) we seem to have Hybrid Wheel, Metal Fury, and Samurai Ifrit (Only Zero-G)

I say Metal Fury, rather than 4D, because from a lot of the screenshots/previews that were posted, we saw the Metal Fury counterparts, rather than the proper 4D tops.
do they have the flower pattern? Also for the 4d can you change modes in the middle of a battle?
(Oct. 30, 2013  6:17 PM)AZL Wrote: do they have the flower pattern? Also for the 4d can you change modes in the middle of a battle?

From the videos I've seen (FamilyGamerTV) no. They mainly circle the opponent. But, it might be interesting if the Gyroscope on the 3DS allowed it to be tilted, for a sliding shoot. Tongue_out

As I said, in Evolution- its Metal Fury, not 4D. If you're referring to 4D x Zero-G, its unknown as of right now.
I just watched a video of gameplay on youtube, and it was really hard to tell whether or not you can bank attack types. The stadium tilts as you move the screen, so you may be able to, but he launched it level and the opponent (Ginka) using Galaxy Pegasis just circled around. :\
Has there been any talk of downloadable content? Will be see downloadable Shogun Steel beys in the future possibly?
(Nov. 01, 2013  9:42 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Has there been any talk of downloadable content? Will be see downloadable Shogun Steel beys in the future possibly?
I haven't heard about any DLC's. Though I would think know, because DLC's are only put into majorly popular games. I don't think this game would be popular enough. I hope it would, but it probably won't.
(Nov. 01, 2013  9:42 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Has there been any talk of downloadable content? Will be see downloadable Shogun Steel beys in the future possibly?

That would make sense since they are in Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament, but somehow, I doubt it will happen ...
(Nov. 02, 2013  12:57 AM)Kei Wrote:

That would make sense since they are in Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament, but somehow, I doubt it will happen ...
It just won't be popular enough...
Can you customize the colors of your parts in this game?
(Dec. 09, 2013  8:37 PM)Tri Wrote: Can you customize the colors of your parts in this game?

No, but there are a bunch of color variations for each part. Tongue_out
Okay cool. That's a lot better than just the one color from the anime in the last game.
Will a version for ds/lite come out
No, they only make games for the newest systems.
IN THE WORLD TOURNAMENT, what parts can be used to defeat everyone?
whats the price range? and has it come out in the USA?
(Feb. 28, 2014  10:44 AM)Amoto Wrote: whats the price range? and has it come out in the USA?

Oh yes, it has absolutely been released in the United States. Price range these days might vary, seeing as we are almost four months after the initial release and that this is not a Mario game : I quickly saw some websites talking about special sales already. You have the choice between a collector's edition and a regular edition though, so if you do not want the Wing Pegasis, it will cost less since the box is smaller.
Where is the Shogun Steel Sneak Peak? Could anyone help me with that?
Does anyone know how many 3DS blocks does it take to download?