BEYBLADE COLOSSEUM at Carolina Games Summit - February 2nd 2013

You can watch BEYBLADE COLOSSEUM live right here!

http://fr.twitch.tv/cgsbeyblade
IT'S FINALLY ON........!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Of Luck everyone!!
Kai-V,you should post this on the Main Index somewhere.
Many people haven't seen this thread
It says it's offline for me personally.
The tournament is today! I can't wait to find out who wins! I also think this should be on TV, hah.

EDIT: Tri same here.
mines says offline
We had issues with the stream. Sorry about that. Thanks for everyone who supported this event.
I forgot about the livestream so I only watched the final. I woke up at 4 a.m. (local time) to watch a Real Madrid match, then I saw Dark's post on facebook. It's already the final when I open the web.
Anyway, I just want to tell that the livestreaming is fine here, although I don't know if it's fine or not before the final..
I watched for the last 20-30 minutes and it was fine most of the time for me.
I watched the livestream. The tournament was great! Congratulations to *Billy* for winning this amazing tournament!
(Feb. 03, 2013  6:04 AM)Kei Wrote: I watched for the last 20-30 minutes and it was fine most of the time for me.

I always miss livestreams >:C

(Feb. 04, 2013  2:35 AM)PhantomNemesis Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2013  6:04 AM)Kei Wrote: I watched for the last 20-30 minutes and it was fine most of the time for me.

I always miss livestreams >:C

I take that back, I have seen a live stream
I wish my Duo Bull got to fight a dragooon. I could have given it some more buhbuhbuhBULL! Raging fury. Time to go find out the others beys..... I mean enjoy rewatching the tournament.