BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

Damn Brad - I think I've searched everywhere but no... Where could Saggittario be ???
Are we allowed to say that they're all just on the first page of this thread? I'm getting annoyed looking for them. xD
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:27 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Are we allowed to say that they're all just on the first page of this thread? I'm getting annoyed looking for them. xD

I wondered if anyone would be dumb enough to do that seriously. XD

And dammit, Yugi Jyudai, the silent egg hunter. XD
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:27 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: I'm done!
PM sent to Mr.Tiller.

Sweet!

4 more people still have a chance at it!
Haha, Bull is starting to annoy me. Tongue_out
I'm starting to go back to pages I already checked in hopes of finding something I missed.
PM sent to Mr.Tiller.

Incorrect!
PM sent to Mr.Tiller.
Where the hell did you come from, you jsut pop out of nowhere and finish?
No that is illeagal in 87 states! AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND SAY THERE ARENT 87!
But no dude, you rock for finding all of em.
Whoa, how do you get one incorrect? D: Was it a bad description or a missing link or something or was it genuinely wrong?
Genuinely wrong ... about Sagittario.
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Genuinely wrong ... about Sagittario.

OMG.
No brad. Just no.
One person found saggi.
One.
And our seond mesiah, shot down, by you.
WHY CRUEL DRAGOON LORD WHY? Unhappy
well good luck guys Smile time for me to go into surgery lol hopefully I dont lose an eye for good XD
Whoa, you're serious about that? Though you were just being blinded by the lack of eggs. Good Luck Shadow! Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:35 PM)Shadow Wrote: well good luck guys Smile time for me to go into surgery lol hopefully I dont lose an eye for good XD

GL
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:35 PM)Shadow Wrote: well good luck guys Smile time for me to go into surgery lol hopefully I dont lose an eye for good XD

We wll wait with anticipation fr you.
And we will hope you get to keep both eyes Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:35 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: OMG.
No brad. Just no.
One person found saggi.
One.

Two people. Crimson also found it.

And good luck Shadow Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:35 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: OMG.
No brad. Just no.
One person found saggi.
One.

Two. Aqua and Crimson
PM'D

All 4 found Grin

I included a picture, just to show some extra proof Wink
Bull was pretty tricky, I looked at that page a good 5 times, just not in the right place.
Then a stroke of genius kicked in, and I realized what I was missing.
I can say one thing, I'm not giving up, I thought I couldn't find any of them but I have now found three so there is no way I am going to give up when I know I can find it.
Yeah, you guys are slow. She has to ave it in the cornor of her eye, she was talking to me about it. Well kinda, if count one or two messages about that talking.
lol just alittle scared XD I got a piece of metal stuck in the corner of my eye lol and a piece is still stuck so ya...but good luck guys
Crimson got it!
Ouch, sounds painful. Still, if it's okay at the moment taking it out shouldn't damage it any more, just make it better. Joyful_3
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:37 PM)Shadow Wrote: lol just alittle scared XD I got a piece of metal stuck in the corner of my eye lol and a piece is still stuck so ya...but good luck guys

Don't wait for us shad.
Just go, and post hoiw well it went the second youcom back, I want to knw if your eyes are still better then mine Tongue_out