BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock!

I was never offered any other type of postage, and it's been about 3 months since I made my purchase... is there anything I can do?

I mean, it's not like I wasn't 'willing' to pay for a tracking number.
There's nothing anyone can do.

Once a package is shipped, its in the hands of the postal service...No one can make it come faster.
(Nov. 15, 2009  12:30 PM)Wolfy Wrote: I was never offered any other type of postage, and it's been about 3 months since I made my purchase... is there anything I can do?

I said in the OP that you had to specify what you wanted for shipping. If you don't specify, I ship the cheapest method available.
(Nov. 15, 2009  12:30 PM)Wolfy Wrote: I was never offered any other type of postage, and it's been about 3 months since I made my purchase... is there anything I can do?

Come on now. I don't think it's up to us to educate you about every single kind of shipping available; there are a lot of them. And it's easy for you to say now that you would've paid for it, however, if I said to you that it would cost you $30 for a tracking number I can almost guarantee you would have rejected it.
Quote:I go for whatever is the cheapest possible, but if you want things like insurance and tracking you must specify.
hm
Nevermind, unexpectedly the package came just then, so don't worry about it XD

Everything inside was perfect, thanks heaps.
Got my package from Annie! Everything was nice and neat! Thanks Ann and Brad Grin
lol i love how they start to show up when people start complaining
will you be getting any galeons ?
this isn't a store, this is just selling off brad's stuff
Uhhh does Dranzer V2 have en engine gear? If so,how much? what about these two: MIP Rock Bison x4
MIP Gaia Dragoon G x1 ? How much are those. I dont see "Offer" so I guess I'll post here.
EDIT: Basically I'm interested in all of the engine gear beyblades. How much are those each?
Dranzer V2 is part of the V series, and has an MG core. Only G series have EG. Please check the wiki before asking me questions that you could easily answer yourself with a bit of research.

I actually meant to ask the mods to close this thread- I have all the stuff packed right now because I'm moving soon.

SO GUYS GET ON THAT
(Nov. 23, 2009  8:08 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Dranzer V2 is part of the V series, and has an MG core. Only G series have EG. Please check the wiki before asking me questions that you could easily answer yourself with a bit of research.

I actually meant to ask the mods to close this thread- I have all the stuff packed right now because I'm moving soon.

SO GUYS GET ON THAT

So this means no more sales?
Not until after the move and I can go through things to check stock again.

I'll probably do another thread in late December/ January.