BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock!

Read the OP. If you want to buy something, PM me.
(Sep. 04, 2009  5:41 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: how much for dranzer g pm me the price

Read the OP; it says PM her an offer.

(Sep. 04, 2009  6:10 PM)fragbait Wrote: It says 25 bucks.

No it doesn't.
Just letting you guys know that I'm leaving for a few days next week, so get your paid orders in now and I'll ship them later today or on Monday.

I also won't be able to respond to PMs while I'm gone, so don't try to contact me.
(Sep. 04, 2009  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No it doesn't.

Your right....where did I see the 25 bucks?
Do the STdiujms have prices or are those offers
Stadiums are 25 if you buy only one, 20 if you get a couple of them.
so for tb and tbts and gaia dragoon g and metal driger how much for all those
(Sep. 07, 2009  11:07 PM)blade master819 Wrote: so for tb and tbts and gaia dragoon g and metal driger how much for all those

[Image: postbit_pm.png]
interested in the magical ape if it's still there and the orange dranzer mf and the normal dranzer mf. what condition are they in?

Thanks Joyful_3
They're all in excellentt condition. I believe the MAMS I have left has an odd bit, though.
Everything I have for sale is listed in the opening post.
Is the Dranzer MF for sale blue? And is it brand new?

Oha and what colour is the tornado balance stadium?
(Sep. 03, 2009  6:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's used. :\

so how much for dragoon ms red and is it used and how much is it to be shipped to the uk and how much is dragoon ms red
(Sep. 11, 2009  8:35 PM)19sand Wrote: so how much for dragoon ms red and is it used and how much is it to be shipped to the uk and how much is dragoon ms red

never mind, i won't sell to you
(Sep. 11, 2009  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: never mind, i won't sell to you

do u sell hms launchers and key to lock it in withStupid
(Sep. 12, 2009  12:48 PM)19sand Wrote: do u sell hms launchers and key to lock it in withStupid

I don't see the point in asking Bey Brad isn't going to sell to you for some reason Confused
do you have a pic of W shooter or where can i see one?
how much for a hms launcher and a starter key to lock in the blades Stupid