BEY-BLAZE - MELBOURNE - 6th December 2009

BEY BLAZE
• Date: December 6th 2009

• Venue: The Glenroy Byron Court Park

• Expected Turnout: So far 10 people most likely coming, post to let me know if your coming.

• Format: Round Robin Block System

• Additional information: This will be an official WBO event, so the entrance fee is $5 USD for each individual, unless you have a Bladers Passport.
It will be held in the Park in Byron Court, Glenroy, about 6 Beybladers live around Glenroy, this is why we chose this area. If a majority of people live somewhere else, we will move the event closer to that area (Note: It cannot be in the city, sorry).

Further information will be confirmed if the event is approved.

Poster will be made if event is approved.
I'd like to see how the first event for Melbourne works out before approving more events in the area. It will help us better assess what was done right or if anything what was done wrong.
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:37 AM)Khel Wrote: I'd like to see how the first event for Melbourne works out before approving more events in the area. It will help us better assess what was done right or if anything what was done wrong.

Gonna go with this as well.
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:37 AM)Khel Wrote: I'd like to see how the first event for Melbourne works out before approving more events in the area. It will help us better assess what was done right or if anything what was done wrong.

Okay then. Can you still keep this thread up until Sega's event is over?
Thanks.
I'll organize something else, this is an old thread. I'll post a new one sometime this week. Please close?

Thanks Smile