BEST PS2 GAMES!

hey WBO ppl!!!!i was thinkin bout buyin a ps2....can u tell me good games on it?ive thought of dbz bt3 and infinite world,and resident evil 4 too...HELP ME CYA LOVE U ALL!
First off, let use know about what kind of games you like. I can tell that you like fighting and shot-em ups but what else?

Though, as you might be an anime fan and like fighting games like DBZ then I would recomment Naruto games, they are pretty good.
Final Fantasy X was brilliant, imo
I also hear okami for the ps2 is pretty sweet.
Apparantly it does zelda-like gameplay better than zelda, lol
Loooads of games here, someone else was in the same position as you not too long ago. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-A-New-PS2
(Aug. 16, 2009  7:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: Loooads of games here, someone else was in the same position as you not too long ago. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-A-New-PS2

Yeah, I would have to agree with Roan's list there. There is also Star Ocean: Till the end of time as well, that is a great game and I might play that in the minute. Cute
naruto ultimate ninja 4 thats sick!
(Aug. 16, 2009  11:23 PM)To Wrote: PS2 has no games.

get out
Lmao, I was only joking, it was a reference to the seemingly hugely popular "PSP haz no games", and "PS3 haz no games", despite both having rather sizeable libraries at this point.
It wasn't really funny at all for a joke.
(Aug. 16, 2009  11:34 PM)To Wrote: Lmao, I was only joking, it was a reference to the seemingly hugely popular "PSP haz no games", and "PS3 haz no games", despite both having rather sizeable libraries at this point.

except the ps3 has no games
(Aug. 17, 2009  12:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: except the ps3 has no games

get out

Seriously though, compared to last generation, no console really has any games. The only good thing is that because this generation is so expensive all three will be around longer.
get tekken 5 and dragonballz bt3 deffinatly,time spliters is pretty fun ff10 ummm yeah thats all i can think of atm
(Aug. 17, 2009  12:17 AM)To Wrote: get out

Seriously though, compared to last generation, no console really has any games. The only good thing is that because this generation is so expensive all three will be around longer.
360 has a better library than game cube or original xbox
(Aug. 17, 2009  9:25 AM)Sam Wrote: 360 has a better library than game cube or original xbox

PS2 + GC + DC + Xbox /= 360 + PS3 + Wii
there just hasnt been any games that have made me wanna buy a 360 or a ps3 but once tekken 6 is out ill get a ps3 Wink
(Aug. 17, 2009  1:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps2/scores/

I'm sorry Brad but I can not and will not agree with that listing.
Well...

God Of War series
Persona Series
MGS
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
Grandia 2 and 3

FFX and X2

That's all I can remember now
(Aug. 17, 2009  6:18 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I'm sorry Brad but I can not and will not agree with that listing.

uh, ok?

it's just a listing of average reviews
LOL!klonoa 2 is on that list
ahhhhh such a fun game
and yes i know its for kids Pinching_eyes
Klonoa is 39 kinds of awesome wrapped up in one rabbit.

Too bad the franchise is more or less dead now that the Wii remake bombed.
hah i was actully planing to get it on wii :L
ive got the 1st one on my computer xD
(Aug. 17, 2009  9:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: uh, ok?

it's just a listing of average reviews

........Haha, my bad. Pinching_eyes