BEGA blader

Hello everyone. I am new to this website, however not new to beyblade. I have been playing since the days of V-Force. I am 14 and live in Pennsylvannia. so then, to my beys. During V-Force, i used dranzer and driger. In the times of G-Revolution, my personal favorite, I wielded Metal Driger and the mighty Zeus. When the HMS blades came out, I used driger and wolborg. Now in Metal Fusion/Masters, I do not yet have a favorite bey, however I own 5: Ray Striker, Storm Aquario, Dark Gasher, Dark Wolf, and Rock Leone.
So, you may be wondering about the title to this thread "BEGA blader". It all started in the times of G-Revolution. Beyblade was the biggest thing to hit my school, everyone played it. My brother and cousin, both older, decided to form a team which they called "G-Revolution". They wouldn't allow me to join. So I decided to form my own team, "BEGA". Their were many tournaments at our school, and a lot of them seemed to turn into "G-Revolution" versus "BEGA", since everyone wanted to join one of the two teams. To my brother and cousin's surprise, my "BEGA" team came out victorious the majority of the time. They began to get so mad that my brother took my Metal Driger and Zeus beys while i was sleeping and gave them to my cousin, and I never saw my G-Revolution beys again.
So anway, thanks for reading this and I look forward to talking beyblade with you.
hello i have a similar start only in the very 1st season blades i owned from all of the series are(i don't know all there names but there's more than just these) bump king my second my first i cnt remember its name draciel metal ball deferencer draciel s and 2 other draciel that names escape me (not my first choice of blade) drigers of almost all breeds (2nt fave blades of the seasons) and 3 dragoons dragoon V2 dragoon g and dragoon gt hms had 3 back then they were driger (a excellent battle broke it when i was little) g dragoon and Wolborg ms no one in my area really bladed except my friends but eventually we either by some slip in the brain forgot but something stayed inside me and then i found this site and remembered it all
Where in Pennsylvania? You should go to tournaments. Wink
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:37 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote: hello i have a similar start only in the very 1st season blades i owned from all of the series are(i don't know all there names but there's more than just these) bump king my second my first i cnt remember its name draciel metal ball deferencer draciel s and 2 other draciel that names escape me (not my first choice of blade) drigers of almost all breeds (2nt fave blades of the seasons) and 3 dragoons dragoon V2 dragoon g and dragoon gt hms had 3 back then they were driger (a excellent battle broke it when i was little) g dragoon and Wolborg ms no one in my area really bladed except my friends but eventually we either by some slip in the brain forgot but something stayed inside me and then i found this site and remembered it all

Ahh, very interesting. I remember when i got my bump king. My parents thought i deserved an award for performing well in my third grade concert, so they got me that bey. I actually won a tournament at school using bump king.
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Where in Pennsylvania? You should go to tournaments. Wink

I live near Philadelphia. there are a lot of tournaments in PA?
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:42 PM)HiroGranger Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:37 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote: hello i have a similar start only in the very 1st season blades i owned from all of the series are(i don't know all there names but there's more than just these) bump king my second my first i cnt remember its name draciel metal ball deferencer draciel s and 2 other draciel that names escape me (not my first choice of blade) drigers of almost all breeds (2nt fave blades of the seasons) and 3 dragoons dragoon V2 dragoon g and dragoon gt hms had 3 back then they were driger (a excellent battle broke it when i was little) g dragoon and Wolborg ms no one in my area really bladed except my friends but eventually we either by some slip in the brain forgot but something stayed inside me and then i found this site and remembered it all

Ahh, very interesting. I remember when i got my bump king. My parents thought i deserved an award for performing well in my third grade concert, so they got me that bey. I actually won a tournament at school using bump king.
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Where in Pennsylvania? You should go to tournaments. Wink

I live near Philadelphia. there are a lot of tournaments in PA?
cool anyway currently i have a dranzer and dragoon ms and trying to get the money to get a new dragoon v2
Nice story, as long its not cheesy. Uncertain welcome anyways! You will like the HMS&plastics rememberence day.
Ahh i heard about that, when exactly is that?
It happened it July, and It might happen every year, its 2 days of only Plastic and Hard/Heavy Metal System Beys.
You should try it out, and welcome.