BBnation

For anyone who dosn't know, beyblade nation (or BBnation) is a Uk based cosplay group that meets up, generaly around london, regularly.
We will be attending the Anime expo in may for a meet-up and hopfully some of us will be entering the spin off.
If you want to see some of our work visit www.bbnation.webs.com or http://beyblade-nation.deviantart.com/

this is not an advertisment, just letting you know we're there Grin
Didn't know you guys had a website.

*click*

Oh wait, you don't. Uncertain
(Jan. 15, 2009  8:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: Didn't know you guys had a website.

*click*

i know the free webs site is kinda rubbish atm but i only made it yesterday Speechless
i need to make a banner and a custom layout etc. (i hate freewebs but i aint paying for a host like last time)
(Jan. 15, 2009  8:20 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  8:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: Didn't know you guys had a website.

*click*

i know the free webs site is kinda rubbish atm but i only made it yesterday Speechless
i need to make a banner and a custom layout etc. (i hate freewebs but i aint paying for a host like last time)

Freewebs is actually really good, once you learn how to use them properly youll love them, been using them for years.
I didn't mean you don't have a website because it's freewebs (I quite like freewebs), I meant you don't have a website because you, well, don't. As in the link didn't work.

Oh but I just tried again and it does now. Stupid temperemental computer. Uncertain
(Jan. 15, 2009  8:22 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Freewebs is actually really good, once you learn how to use them properly youll love them, been using them for years.

It's because i'm used to using webeden's site builder. this is all alien to me, lol Tongue_out

(Jan. 15, 2009  8:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: I didn't mean you don't have a website because it's freewebs (I quite like freewebs), I meant you don't have a website because you, well, don't. As in the link didn't work.

Oh but I just tried again and it does now. Stupid temperemental computer. Uncertain

lol DJ - Yeah!
I am hoping to go as Kai for the next expo if I get the money to do it or even go there for that matter.
(Jan. 15, 2009  9:17 PM)Zander Wrote: I am hoping to go as Kai for the next expo if I get the money to do it or even go there for that matter.

Does that mean you will be joining BBnation's meet-up?
if you want to you will have to join, unless i am unaware that you are a member anyway.
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:07 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  9:17 PM)Zander Wrote: I am hoping to go as Kai for the next expo if I get the money to do it or even go there for that matter.

Does that mean you will be joining BBnation's meet-up?
if you want to you will have to join, unless i am unaware that you are a member anyway.

Didn't even know about any BBnation so I'm not a member but one day maybe.
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:09 PM)Zander Wrote: Didn't even know about any BBnation so I'm not a member but one day maybe.

It's easy to join, all you have to do is ask on the deviantart account (link at the top)
you will almost defiantly get a place, the more the merrier :3
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:12 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:09 PM)Zander Wrote: Didn't even know about any BBnation so I'm not a member but one day maybe.

It's easy to join, all you have to do is ask on the deviantart account (link at the top)
you will almost defiantly get a place, the more the merrier :3

Well, ever way there is no point at the moment.
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:16 PM)Zander Wrote: Well, ever way there is no point at the moment.

you should come see us anyway