[BBX] Mixing of Hasbro and Takara Tomy

Hey Folks,

how are we handling mixed battles and mixing parts between Hasbro and TT with beyblade x?

Are Hasbro beys allowed to compete against TT beys?

Are Hasbro beys allowed to battle in a TT stadium?

Can we mix Hasbro and TT parts to make one bey? 

(And vice versa)
(May. 31, 2024  8:21 AM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Hey Folks,

how are we handling mixed battles and mixing parts between Hasbro and TT with beyblade x?

(And vice versa)

Considering that Hasbeys are almost 1 to 1 with TT beys, I'm almost certain the parts will be able to be mixed and battled against. Like ofc we do need confirmation from staff, but there's no reason to separate the two in this generation. I am interested in if or not the hasbro stadium will be legal though as that is considerably different.
I have a few tt and hasbro beys. Did a few battles with mixed beys against tt or hasbro and on the first look there aren’t any divergence between mixed and unmixed beys.
I think there's quite literally no reason that they can't be mixed and mached or battled against each other
As the rulebook has been updated to say Hasbro products are legal (without qualification) I think we can safely interpret all parts and stadiums are currently fair game
(May. 31, 2024  3:20 PM)Garishi Wrote: As the rulebook has been updated to say Hasbro products are legal (without qualification) I think we can safely interpret all parts and stadiums are currently fair game

Source ?
(May. 31, 2024  7:32 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(May. 31, 2024  3:20 PM)Garishi Wrote: As the rulebook has been updated to say Hasbro products are legal (without qualification) I think we can safely interpret all parts and stadiums are currently fair game

Source ?

As Garishi says verbatim, the source is the WBO rulebook. It can be found with the other format rulebooks, or the link I have provided here for convenience: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CIXc...tNmSMFVIEo

The update was released 2 weeks ago on May 13th: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...re--111500

As anyone who has followed Ranked MFB and Burst knows, we've had no issues with *compatible* parts being mixed and used. People were using the Hasbro Tapered-Q Disc on TT Driger V2 Layer, TT S Gear on Hasbro Nexus-Q Disc, etc.

Potential confusion arises when Burst Hasbro mainline Layers/Drivers can't be mixed with TT mainline (Pro Series), which is something Hasbro also noted in their instructions.

When TT and Hasbro are the same power level (as it had always been until Cho-Z/Turbo), Hasbro and TT Beys fought against each other and appeared together in winning combinations. You can still see this in Burst formats such as Burst Limited and Burst Classic.
(May. 31, 2024  8:21 AM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Hey Folks,

(And vice versa)

In other words, yes, yes, yes, and vice versa.
Absolutely fantastic thx for the answer. Dont know why i didn’t read this in the rulebooks literally read them on the same day as i posted this thread. Probably need to improve my reading comprehension skills Grin
Are the new Hasbro blades/stadiums actually any good? If so I may have to get a few when they release in my area to experiment with.