BBB Super Zetsu Beyblades available for Pre-Order on Ebay

Hey there fellow Bladers!

They are pretty expensive but if you want to pre-order Super Zetsu Beyblades: Winning Valkarie and Zet Achillies you can pre-order them on Ebay and so far this is the only place I have seen them available this early!

https://m.ebay.com/itm/P-TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...SwvmRaj77C

https://m.ebay.com/itm/P-TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...Sw4-laj8DK
Interesting! I wonder why they are selling pre-orders on the beys separately but not as the full set?
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:43 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Interesting! I wonder why they are selling pre-orders on the beys separately but not as the full set?

The pre-orders are for B-104 and B-105, the Battle Set is B-107
(Feb. 25, 2018  4:04 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:43 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Interesting! I wonder why they are selling pre-orders on the beys separately but not as the full set?

The pre-orders are for B-104 and B-105, the Battle Set is B-107

Yes, I know...? Bit confused now. Let me see if I can straighten it up.

I'm saying, I wonder why they decided to only have B-104 and B-105, but no B-107 with it all together. I don't see B-107.

Or are you telling me you see them selling it and I'm just missing it?
(Feb. 25, 2018  6:30 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  4:04 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The pre-orders are for B-104 and B-105, the Battle Set is B-107

Yes, I know...? Bit confused now. Let me see if I can straighten it up.

I'm saying, I wonder why they decided to only have B-104 and B-105, but no B-107 with it all together. I don't see B-107.

Or are you telling me you see them selling it and I'm just missing it?

i believe youre confused because the seller is using images of wV & zA from the b-107 box for his pre order sale of the b-104 & b-105 respective releases. so far they are the only pre orders available you will also have to wait until they are released in taiwan because even though it says the item comes from japan this seller is actually in taiwan. i had a mix up with him because i presumed he was from japan and he said his country has the releases later. so do expect these incredibly early. at this point id say its really early and it might be better to wait a week or so before japanese resellers put out their re orders

and b-107 isnt available for pre order yet
(Feb. 25, 2018  6:39 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: i believe youre confused because the seller is using images of wV & zA from the b-107 box for his pre order sale of the b-104 & b-105 respective releases. so far they are the only pre orders available you will also have to wait until they are released in taiwan because even though it says the item comes from japan this seller is actually in taiwan. i had a mix up with him because i presumed he was from japan and he said his country has the releases later. so do expect these incredibly early. at this point id say its really early and it might be better to wait a week or so before japanese resellers put out their re orders

and b-107 isnt available for pre order yet

I think you're almost right. I'm just saying, "Hey, why no B-107 yet if these two can be pre-ordered?"

So you're saying, it's because it can't be pre-ordered yet officially, only B-104 and B-105 by themselves can. And so the sellers couldn't put up pre-orders of B-107 yet, because they can't actually pre-order it themselves yet.

If I got that right, OK. I guess it was unexpected to me that the set would come later and not everything would come out together. Didn't think it worked that way.
EDIT: *comment didnt contribute but i cant delete*