BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD Draft

Face: Byxis
The face depicts Pyxis, one of the 88 constellations. Its name is Latin for a mariner's compass.

Clear Wheel: Byxis
Weight: 2.7 grams
The Byxis Clear wheel is for the most part a circular clear wheel with 2 indentations directly across from each other with one arrow at the end of each of the indentations. The arrows are supposed to represent the arrows of a mariner’s compass; it also has 2 arrows that are across from each other on the circular part of the clear as well. It has 4 circles with a different symbol in each.

Metal Wheel: Flame
Weight: 32.5 grams
The Metal Wheel Flame was first released with Flame Sagittario C145S. It is predominantly circular, with two small spikes and two additional smaller gaps on its circumference. The Wheel is relatively thin throughout, with the very edge of the Wheel being slightly thicker. Due to the design of Flame where the Wheel’s perimeter is raised slightly, more of the Track below is exposed compared to other Wheels, hence making it easier for other Beyblades to strike its Track. This significantly reduces its Defense capabilities. This wheel was once a top tier stamina wheel, but has been outclassed by Burn and Earth wheels. However Flame still has use in destabilizer combos because it is very effective in destabilizing other beys.

Use in Stamina Customization
Flame Bull DF145WD was a competitive Stamina customization, however it has been outclassed by Burn Bull AD145WD.

Use in Destabilizer Customization
Flame Cancer 90SF is a great combo for a destabilizer.

Track: 230
Weight: 4.2 grams
230 is currently the tallest track available and is only acquirable with the beyblade Flame Byxis. This track has proven to be a very good stamina track since its height gives a great amount of wobble room and is also a great defense track because low attackers have little affect since it has no contact with the metal wheel. Testing has proved that it is almost certain to dominate against any attack combo with a track lower than 120 when paired with other top tier defense parts. It also has been proven effective against Tracks above 120 as well like CH120 (145 mode) and 145. As well as being a very dominant track against stamina combos with tracks 125 and lower. This single part makes Flame byxis a worthwhile purchase as it provides outstanding results in defense as well as stamina.

Use in Stamina Customization
Earth Bull 230WD/SD and Burn Bull 230WD/SD

Use in Defense Customizations
MF/MF-H Earth Bull 230RS/CS/RSF

Bottom: Wide Defense
Weight: 0.7 grams

Wide Defense is tied with EWD as the widest of the “Defense” series Bottoms (D, SD, WD, PD, and EWD). This brings numerous advantages, but also some disadvantages when compared to the other “Defense” Bottoms. Because of its massive width that reaches the edge of the Bottom's perimeter, it is able to wobble at a significantly larger angle for a longer period of time than D or SD, and at a much lower spin rate. This can be advantageous in many battles, particularly those between two Stamina types when they are about to topple over; however, if you happen to have a weaker shot than your opponent who is using something such as Virgo DF145SD, WD’s low spin rate towards the end of the battle will make it extremely easy for the opponent to knock it completely over. This low spin rate towards the end of the battle is created because in the process of wobbling at such a large angle, more friction is made with the stadium floor, thus decreasing its Stamina. This is all avoidable however if your shot is at least as powerful as your opponent, as the extra time it is able to spin on an angle will allow you to narrowly out spin your D or SD based opponent.

Overall
Flame Byxis contains 2 parts that have top tier stamina capabilities, 230 and WD, as well as a decent metal wheel. For example, testing with 230 revealed that it is above par with the current top tier stamina Tracks: 145 and DF145. It also has superior defense capabilities against attack types with a 120 track or lower. WD is currently a top tier stamina tip and is one of the best made so far that can and should be used with 230. Each Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

This is my first time trying this and i think its pretty good. I used the Flame and wide defense sections but changed/updated them. Tell me what u think, Thanks.
very good Grin add it up at beywiki and upload pictures of it and whats the weight of 230?
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:37 PM)K17khairi Wrote: very good Grin add it up at beywiki and upload pictures of it and whats the weight of 230?

thanks, but idk the weights which is why i put a ? cuz i was hoping someone could weigh byxis CW and 230. And i Have pictures ready.
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:37 PM)K17khairi Wrote: add it up at beywiki

He can't just add it to the archives like that. He needs approval from Kei first.
Looks pretty good so far, you might wanna add some info about Flame's top-tier destabilizing capabilities though Wink
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:58 PM)J Wrote: Looks pretty good so far, you might wanna add some info about Flame's mediocre destabilizing capabilities though Wink

Fixed.
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:58 PM)J Wrote: Looks pretty good so far, you might wanna add some info about Flame's mediocre destabilizing capabilities though Wink

Fixed.

flame is very effective in destabilizing.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Destabilisers

Reading works wonders ^^^^
However it is not Top-Tier.
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:58 PM)J Wrote: Looks pretty good so far, you might wanna add some info about Flame's awesome but not top tier (since no destabiliser is top tier yet) destabilizing capabilities though Wink

Fixed.

You're right it is fixed.

Also to the OP, there was a "MFB Weight thread" somewhere around here, I think you might find the weights you need there
Clear wheel weighs: 2.7g
230 weighs: 4.2g
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:07 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Clear wheel weighs: 2.7g
230 weighs: 4.2g

OMG I LUV U MAN!!! THANKS SO MUCH!

(Jan. 13, 2011  12:05 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: However it is not Top-Tier.

i dont know what to call it so i put "quotations" around it as a way of specifing that
Quote:Use in Destabilizer Customization
Flame Cancer 90SF does quite well as a destabilizer.

Try this.
Stamina.
No as weird as it might be the box says balance Uncertain
Perhaps it's a printing error?
No, it's a Balance type according to TT, just like Earth Aquila was. It doesn't mean anything, it's still a stamina type.
Isn't it "Ultimate Type"?
And this does not beat Earth Bull DF145WD (Why DF145?).
Also PD is a D Series bottom.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:54 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Isn't it "Ultimate Type"?
And this does not beat Earth Bull DF145WD (Why DF145?).
Also PD is a D Series bottom.

Where did i say flame byxis 230WD beat that? And i will add PD as well.
I think Mc Frown is referring to the "Maxium Series".
As well as being a very dominant track against stamina combo’s such as Earth Bull DF145WD
Ohhh but I meant a combo with that track could beat that which is a top teir combo when I wrote it. So should I change it to earth bull 85/ad145 WD? or what?
No. Just mention it beats 125 and lower stamina combos but loses to taller ones.
You should explain why 230 is good for Defense and Stamina.
Updated the draft with both of your suggestions. Thanks guys