BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF Draft

Face: Gil
Weight: 1.1 Grams
This face represents Carina, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Gil
Weight: 2.75 grams
The wheel was released as a transparent purple background with light blue colorations. This wheel depicts the entire skeleton of the dragon Carina, with the bones of the dragon's head and tail on opposing sides and the bones of the body on another side. The Clear Wheel is also known for its asymmetrical design and unbalanced weight, both of which are detrimental to the wheel's functionality. As such, this wheel is considered outclassed.

Metal Wheel: Ray
Weight: 29.4 grams

This Metal wheel has three wing-like structures and three flat-tipped protrusions which provide decent Smash Attack. It has six slightly slanted square-like gaps which aren't very important (necessary?). It has recoil, but this can be recitified by MF or RF. Paired with 90/100 and RF/R2F, Ray can be a fearsome Metal wheel. It quickly became one of the top-tier attack wheels, but is outclassed when compared to Vulcan and Lightning.

Important: MOLD VARIATIONS.

The first mold of Ray was released in Ray Unicorno D125CS. This mold had breakage problems, and was rectified in the second mold released with Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. and this Beyblade. The second mold also widened the gaps on the wheel for better smash attack, rounded the edges of the gaps as well, and is heavier than the first mold.

Use In Attack Customization:
Ray can be used in the combo Ray ________ 90/100 RF/R2F.

Track: 100
Weight: 1.0 grams

100 is currently the third lowest Track available. Its low height allows Attack-based Wheels such as Storm to make good contact with opposing Tracks and Wheels.

100 can be used in the combos MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF and Ray Unicorno 100RF/R2F.

Use in Stamina Customization
100 can be used in the combo Earth Bull 100WD

Bottom: RSF
Weight: 0.7 grams
RSF is SF made out of rubber, but RSF appears to be wider than SF. Unlike RF and R2F, RSF is not tall. RSF has proven to be mediocre in attack, but later tests have shown that it has some usage in defense. Paired with GB145 (maybe mention the Beyblade it comes from? (Earth Virgo GB145BS)), RSF has good grip on the stadium floor.

Use in Defense Customization:
RSF can be used in the combo MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF.

Overall:
This bey has not one,not two, (is that really necessary?) but three useful parts. Ray and 100 have been long used in Attack customizations, and RSF is currently a top-tier Defense bottom. There is no reason not to buy this beyblade. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.
someone already made a (better) draft for ray gill Tired
Even so, you shouldn't discourage him from writing an article. Everyone can write up an article, as long as they have the Beyblade, and they know what they are talking about.
I thought and im pretty sure that RSF is outclassed by RS for defence and RF/ R2F for attack. RSF is in-between.
RSF is outclassed by RS, but is on par with CS.

My RSF won't move at all in the stadium, so it's definitely not for attack. (For me, anyways)
Deleted...
Ray hasn't been 'long used in attack customizations' has it? I swear it went on like a month ago or something.. o:
(Dec. 21, 2010  2:38 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Face: Gil
Weight: 1.1 Grams
This face represents Carina, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Gil
Weight: 2.75 grams
The wheel was released as a transparent purple background with light blue colorations. This wheel depicts the entire skeleton of the dragon Carina, with the bones of the dragon's head and tail on opposing sides and the bones of the body on another side. The Clear Wheel is also known for its asymmetrical design and unbalanced weight, both of which are detrimental to the wheel's functionality. As such, this wheel is considered outclassed.

Metal Wheel: Ray
Weight: 29.4 grams

This Metal wheel has three wing-like structures and three flat-tipped protrusions which provide decent Smash Attack. It has six slightly slanted square-like gaps which aren't very important (necessary?). It has recoil, but this can be recitified by MF or RF. Paired with 90/100 and RF/R2F, Ray can be a fearsome Metal wheel. It quickly became one of the top-tier attack wheels, but is outclassed when compared to Vulcan and Lightning.

Important: MOLD VARIATIONS.

The first mold of Ray was released in Ray Unicorno D125CS. This mold had breakage problems, and was rectified in the second mold released with Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. and Ray Gil 100RSF. The second mold also widened the gaps on the wheel for better smash attack, rounded the edges of the gaps as well, and is heavier than the first mold.

Ray can be used in the combo Ray ________ 90/100 RF/R2F.

Track: 100
Weight: 1.0 grams

100 is currently the third lowest Track available. Its low height allows Attack-based Wheels such as Storm to make good contact with opposing Tracks and Wheels.

100 can be used in the combos MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF and Ray Unicorno 100RF/R2F.

Use in Stamina Customization
100 can be used in the combo Earth Bull 100WD

Bottom: RSF
Weight: 0.7 grams
RSF is SF made out of rubber, but RSF appears to be wider than SF. Unlike RF and R2F, RSF is not tall. RSF has proven to be mediocre in attack, but later tests have shown that it has some usage in defense. Paired with GB145 (maybe mention the Beyblade it comes from? (Earth Virgo GB145BS)), RSF has good grip on the stadium floor.

Use in Defense Customization:
RSF can be used in the combo MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF.

Overall:
This bey has not one,not two, (is that really necessary?) but three useful parts. Ray and 100 have been long used in Attack customizations, and RSF is currently a top-tier Defense bottom. There is no reason not to buy this beyblade. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Yup, that's pretty much it. Others may correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I can see. Good job, though. Main thing was that the face represented Carina the dragon, not Anguilla the eel. That's why I rewrote the cw section, because it describes dragons, not eels. Also fixed some mechanical errors, gave weights, and added extra info to the mold variations (more differences, effect of differences) and cw sections (coloration, unique features, usefulness).
also booster unicorno has mold 2 of ray btw
uh despite talking about the mold of ray unicorno's ray you haven't talked about Ray gil's mold of ray which is important in the Ray Gil article....
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:25 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh despite talking about the mold of ray unicorno's ray you haven't talked about Ray gil's mold of ray which is important in the Ray Gil article....

Yes he did.
(Dec. 21, 2010  2:38 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: This mold had breakage problems, and was rectified in the second mold released in Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. and this Beyblade.
I think you should put it a bit better than this beyblade cause it's not very noticable.
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I think you should put it a bit better than this beyblade cause it's not very noticable.

point taken... Check my edited version, I updated it for him to see with the Ray Gil thing.