BB-82 Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS Article attempt.

Here are some photos i took.
I hope they are ok.
[Image: 2md7ur.jpg]

[Image: 2rh342c.jpg]

[Image: 2cqe6h3.jpg]

[Image: ie2mfo.jpg]

[Image: xcu54w.jpg]

[Image: 33u2xy0.jpg]

[Image: snc3g8.jpg]

I have 4 more, of the front view metal wheel,
WD145, clear wheel, and facebolt.
I will upload them once tinypic starts working again.
How do I hide them in spoilers?
That's great, thanks!
However, next time please use a spoiler if the pictures are that big.

I would also like the bottom and top view of the clear wheel and WD145 if possible.

Some of these are too blurry ... and Pocky, the ones you did add have been resized; all Beywiki gallery photos should be around 800 x 600.
I don't mean to intrude, but I've noticed on the published version of the article that "every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade". Wouldn't RS's being a rubber Bottom warrant a Blader to have more than at least one of this Beyblade?
Images of White Ketos, if you need them. (Just open the image in a new tab to get the full size image) (Click to View)
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I don't mean to intrude, but I've noticed on the published version of the article that "every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade". Wouldn't RS's being a rubber Bottom warrant a Blader to have more than at least one of this Beyblade?

Hmm, that is true. I'll change that, and will also mention RS's tendency to wear down in the RS description.

(Feb. 21, 2011  11:04 AM)Diamond Wrote: Images of White Ketos, if you need them.

These are great, Diamond! Thanks!