BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set Draft ON THE WIKI!!!

Thank you for your help. I was glad to help. Also, I think SoulEater said he had a camera, and he said he has ordered the set and will get it soon. He saw the angles of other sets so he could know what to do.
Also, I accidentally ordered a Wolborg 4 instead of a Wolborg MS, and I saw the Wolborg 4 article wasn't on the wiki, so I might write something on that. Wink
And when I look at the BeyBox, I see all 4 borders. *shrugs*
Yeah, my DX Set should be here tomorrow. So do you want me to only take pictures of the box or what?
Yes, but photographs of the recolour might be good for the Galaxy Pegasis article.
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, but photographs of the recolour might be good for the Galaxy Pegasis article.

So you want me to take pictures of the box, and Galaxy Pegasis?
Yes, unless it really seems relevant to post photographs of the other items in this set ...
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, unless it really seems relevant to post photographs of the other items in this set ...

How about this, I just take pictures of everything, and you guys can pick through and see which one you guys like the best?
Here's a sample of my webcam. It's in HD, please tell me if this quality is good enough.

fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/Joey%20Basile/Pictures/picanom-picture-1000_2012-08-05.jpg

Sorry for the big image. XD

Hmm the [img] thing isn't working. Please just copy and past. XD

EDIT 2: Ummm I double posted? O: Sorry
We cannot see pictures from your own computer. You need to upload them an image-hosting website like ImageShack.us.
(Aug. 06, 2012  5:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We cannot see pictures from your own computer. You need to upload them an image-hosting website like ImageShack.us.

Sorry! XD Here it is, but it will be better in the morning when I get some more natural light to light up the room and stuff. XD

Here:
[Image: picanompicture100020120.jpg]
The quality seems decent. More sunlight would definitely be better though, and make sure not to have a clear sheet separation in the background, with your setup.
(Aug. 06, 2012  5:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The quality seems decent. More sunlight would definitely be better though, and make sure not to have a clear sheet separation in the background, with your setup.

So would you recommend an all white background? I'm pretty sure I remember from school or something that white reflects light, so I think it would be brighter?
Usually, just use one uniform piece of white like a sheet of paper, and the sunlight is enough to make everything clear.
Mind if I contribute a little?I haven't posted anything relevant to the commitee since i joined,lol. Though it doesn't seem much, but there are 2 different Takara Tomy versions of the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set. The first version is usually referred to as "BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set Japan Version " while another 2nd version that is also from Takara Tomy is called "BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set Asia-Release Version. I'll provide pictures that have been taken by camera for reference but they're not mine though.

"BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set Japan Version" (Picture is from AkirasDaddy on the WBO)
http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?um=1&hl=...s:17,i:159

"BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set Asia-Release Version"(Picture is from a website called "attoycity.com" )
http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?um=1&hl=...,s:0,i:116

The difference between the 2 versions is that the Japan Version depicts the BeyPoint Card and its uses on the bottom left corner at the front view of the box. This means that the Japan version has the BeyPoint Card included in the set.

Whereas the Asia-Release Version replaced the depiction of the BeyPoint Card from the Japan Version and instead depicts Hagane Ginga,the owner of Galaxy Pegasis, due to the fact that since the BeyPoint Card has NO uses outside of Japan,the BeyPoint Card isn't included in this version.

*Asia-Release Version are the variation of the HWS Season 2 Beyblades that are released in countries such as Hong Kong,Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia and Philippines,since this countries are sponsored by Takara Tomy but do not have uses for the BeyPoint Card. Though this is not only the case for the Galaxy Pegasis DX set, this also affects the other HWS(Hybrid Wheel System) Season 2 releases.

More info can be read here. Its a blog entry written from a fellow Blader/Bey Reviewer in my country : http://www.beygensg.blogspot.sg/2011/02/...mment-form
I can add up some pictures later, I'm just charging my camera. I can also take the pic of the two Galaxy Pegasis
Can I?
Post that in the BeyWiki Photo thread.
If its for this article though, he should be able to post here Smile

SniperKid, you should still have a look at that thread to see what standard of quality is expected though Wink
(Aug. 06, 2012  1:58 PM)Insomniac Wrote: If its for this article though, he should be able to post here Smile

SniperKid, you should still have a look at that thread to see what standard of quality is expected though Wink

I'll bring you the pics tom for better quality, Its night here
My DX set is going to arrive today, so i'll post the pictures when it gets here.
Ok then, You take pictures of the Box, while I take pictures of the two Galaxy Pegasis? Well that is if I can take one of a good quality. maybe later