BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set

how many t125es do we need in this world
oh my my dads gonna be so poor by 2011
soo getting this i like the box it comes in i hope it isnt card boardPinching_eyes
So, obviously I misinterpreted a picture of CoroCoro ... Right beside each other, there are images of the Beyblade Deck Entry Set and Galaxy Pegasis GB145S. The colours match and everything, but apparently they are only saying that the Galaxy and Pegasis Wheels can be obtained in the Beyblade Deck Entry Set ...

Hm, at least R^2F is there.
YAY
id rather have gb145
but at least we get r2f Smile
buying this for SURE
(Apr. 15, 2010  10:46 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: This set includes T125ES, 105R²F and ED145D
In which case, The Earth Virgo will have T125ES (you can see that the track is larger than a 105 from the image), Galaxy Pegasis will have 105R²F, and the edges of ED145 can be seen around Rock Orso.
Definitely going to be waiting for Sono Kong to release the Galaxy Pegasis as a separate starter or booster, isn't worth paying out for the rest of the parts in all honesty...
Disappointing.
I don't think this is a bad set. I know everyone is unhappy that it doesn't have GB145 in it but that is easy to buy anyway. I'm happy that it's got rock orso in it and ED145 because these will be hard/expensive to get till hasbro releases them. Also recolours are cool.
A picture of the box for this product as well as some images of BB-76 can be seen here :
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n87934842

It is odd that there seems to be no photograph of BB-74 yet ...
EDIT : Actually, here is one : http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_249278282.html
Through the box, we can see it is a W105
Another set is always good to hear about, especially if you don't have any of the ones that are in it. Also, these just seem like brighter versions of their originals which is cool.
I'm glad to be seeing all of these translucent faces.
I actually really like the look of this set! Rock Orso seems really cool... and Storm Pegasis with the new R2F is awesome too!

thanks for the pics!! can't wait for a release date!
(Apr. 23, 2010  2:39 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: thanks for the pics!! can't wait for a release date!
The release date is in the first post. As for when shops and sellers get them though ...
(Apr. 23, 2010  2:39 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I actually really like the look of this set! Rock Orso seems really cool... and Storm Pegasis with the new R2F is awesome too!

It's Galaxy Pegasis, not Storm Pegasis...
I think the 'rack' that separates each Beyblade in the set is shaped like small stadiums so you can actually test your shots before a battle hah. That is what the side of the box seems to indicate.
(Apr. 23, 2010  3:27 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2010  2:39 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I actually really like the look of this set! Rock Orso seems really cool... and Storm Pegasis with the new R2F is awesome too!

It's Galaxy Pegasis, not Storm Pegasis...

Thats what I meant, haha.

And woah, sounds pretty cool Kai-V!
It's a thin plastic box with Easter egg plastic trays in it...
Anybody who buys this separately probably has more money than sense unless they're a competitive Japanese blader (don't think we have too many of those around here).
Look at the R²F and you'll see something that doesn't let the rubber go inside
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Could it be?
All the Beyblades that i set my eyes on IN ONE SET!
Really looking forward to this.
A little concerned though, Would they all have the same parts? I'm guessing yes because i saw Galaxy with its Track and Bottom and if i am not mistaken, in the Extreme stadium, Rock orso has that track, can't really see the bottom. Can't really see Virgo either...
So Any confirmation on that please?
Also, this is in a rush so if it is in another post, i isha vereh solly
(Apr. 25, 2010  12:59 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Could it be?
All the Beyblades that i set my eyes on IN ONE SET!
Really looking forward to this.
A little concerned though, Would they all have the same parts? I'm guessing yes because i saw Galaxy with its Track and Bottom and if i am not mistaken, in the Extreme stadium, Rock orso has that track, can't really see the bottom. Can't really see Virgo either...
So Any confirmation on that please?
Also, this is in a rush so if it is in another post, i isha vereh solly
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-75-Be...#pid258071
(Apr. 24, 2010  2:57 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Look at the R²F and you'll see something that doesn't let the rubber go inside

what do you mean by it doesnt let the rubbder go inside?(i do see the thing)
(Apr. 26, 2010  2:53 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: what do you mean by it doesnt let the rubbder go inside?(i do see the thing)
He probably refers to the plastic diagonal at the bottom of the Bottom's 'hole'. It blocks the rubber from coming back up into the plastic section of the Bottom.
Wonder if it'll make it any easier to remove the rubber?
Might make it less of a painful task to dye the plastic part of R²F.
to me, this set looks like another hybrid wheel reshuffle set or watever they are called. But this set has good stuff, i can finally get earth and gakaxy pegasis in one set!!
(Apr. 28, 2010  6:28 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: to me, this set looks like another hybrid wheel reshuffle set or watever they are called. But this set has good stuff, i can finally get earth and gakaxy pegasis in one set!!

+1 haha. Definitely some good blades here, and Orso looks pretty cool... and has good defensive parts Smile

And of course, Galaxy Pegasis with R2F just seals the deal (only wish Virgo came with GB145...)
(Apr. 28, 2010  6:37 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: and has good defensive parts Smile

Rock, ED145, and D aren't all that great, imo.