BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set

Genuinely can´t wait to get that set, Love the Pegasis and Virgo recolors
Nice set! Love the colour of Galaxy Wink Virgo looks pretty good too.

(Apr. 13, 2010  8:32 PM)ShadeCapricorne Wrote: it looks like orso has got WD145/ED145

ED145 :\

The other parts in this set seem like they'll be decent.
Woow. This is amazing. Gonna save me some money on G-pegs and random boosters. Tongue_out
Virgo looks smexxy.

Thnaks, Kai-V!
I like the G-Peg,but I prefer the original more...

On another topic, what's the official interpretation on how BeyDeck works (IE, one after the other continuously without stopping ala tag team wrestling, switch each round, etc etc etc...)? Personally, I thought it was gonna be the first, but after seeing the case, the second looks more likely.

But still, thanks Kai-V!
I don't think there's a different style play. Just a case for carrying your beys.
The galaxy pegasis looks sick in my opinion . Thanks Kai-V Smile
I wonder If the beys come fully assembled as It would be pretty hard to fit all these stickers and stuff in it.
(Apr. 13, 2010  10:37 PM)BlackAce Wrote: On another topic, what's the official interpretation on how BeyDeck works (IE, one after the other continuously without stopping ala tag team wrestling, switch each round, etc etc etc...)? Personally, I thought it was gonna be the first, but after seeing the case, the second looks more likely.
Actually I think TAKARA-TOMY has already introduced this sort of play in their latest big tournament : in the final match anyway, each player had prepared three Beyblades, and they had to change after every round.

For instance, if I battled one person and that I had come with a deck consisting of Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F, Gravity Perseus AD145D and Earth Virgo GB145BS : I would have to use Galaxy Pegasis first, then Gravity Perseus, etc. whatever the outcome of the rounds is.

Thank you Nuno, DrigerGT, NAP, BlackAce and Taru.
Thanks for clearing that up,Kai-V.

But will this new development in tournament rules affect WBO rules? Should it?
(Apr. 14, 2010  12:17 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Thanks for clearing that up,Kai-V.

But will this new development in tournament rules affect WBO rules? Should it?
It is an odd style of play for me, hah. I do not even think Hasbro will use it.
The Galaxy Pegasis in that set comes with GB145S.
(Apr. 14, 2010  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Galaxy Pegasis in that set comes with GB145S.

Shame. But I think it's still worth the extra Earth and GB145.
Thanks for the Info.
wait....does anything in this set come with r2f?
i dont get why its not galaxy pegasis w105rf ray unicorno d125cs and earth aquila 145wd ot just makes so much more sense btw lime green galaxy pegasis ftw
For your information, perhaps nothing is a "shame" at all : it is probably a sort of reshuffle set, where Earth Virgo's parts were mixed with Galaxy Pegasis', etc. Perhaps R^2F is still there, do not be so pessimistic.
i hope its there
i was going to get g peg starter, but when i saw this i was going to buy this, i hope sooo much
cuz if not im going to have to use 20 dollars just for r2f Uncertain on top of this
i hope everybody has learned to never buy random boosters by now
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i hope everybody has learned to never buy random boosters by now

I pretty much learned that when I learned that Sono Kong is crazy and seems to be releasing EVERYTHING as it's own Starter/Booster
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:54 AM)Crimson Wrote: Sono Kong is crazy and seems to be releasing EVERYTHING as it's own Starter/Booster

I think the same thing will probably apply to this reshuffle, I'll just end up getting which ever blade comes with the R2F recolor if it's part of the set when Sono Kong release it as a separate bey...
Although I've got to admit, I really want that blue green Galaxy -w-
This set includes T125ES, 105R²F and ED145D
(Apr. 15, 2010  10:46 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: This set includes T125ES, 105R²F and ED145D

Smithicide
I just died on the inside.

What ever happened to GB145BS though?
I don't know.
I saw it in TT's website
There isn't any GB145
... There was a GB145S in CoroCoro, but not for TAKARA-TOMY ...
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i hope everybody has learned to never buy random boosters by now

lol i havent learned i enjoy random boosters

man i wish it came with gb145bs

*goes to ebay and see if allatkorea03 has sent earth virgo GB145BS yet*

dang it sent but havent arrive