BB -69 POSION SERPENT SW145SD

IMPORTANT: As the forum rules state, you must provide a photo of the Beyblades or accessories that you want to sell with a piece of paper where your name is written. If you open a thread without posting this photograph immediately as it is opened, it will be closed right away. This is to prevent more fraud. official beyblade channel click here and subscribe for beyblade battles
want posion wheel and ultimate extra track wheel? buy the bb-69 posion serpent sw145sd
is only 16.25 dollars USA [Image: search%3Fq%3Dbeyblade%2Bvari%2Bares%26hl...24&bih=572]
This doesn't really help. You never said how much you wanted to sell it for or what you wanted to trade. There just isn't enough information here.
Looks to me he is just saying you can buy the bey for $16 in the US...
Bit expensive don't you think. You have not really stated the condition etc.
with light launcher and launcher grip
(May. 27, 2011  7:19 AM)RAW Wrote: Bit expensive don't you think. You have not really stated the condition etc.
just you want (+5.00 dollars)
(May. 27, 2011  7:01 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Looks to me he is just saying you can buy the bey for $16 in the US...

I'm not attacking you or anything BeyFan but you should have recognized my post was before he modified the OP.

Anyways, what are the shipping costs?