BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) Draft ON THE WIKI!!!

Decided to write a counterpart to this
Quote:{{Setbox
| image =
| full item name = Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)
| item number = BB-57
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}
[[TAKARA TOMY]] released this set on ''November 21, 2009''.

__TOC__

== Content ==

*Thermal Pisces T125ES
*Rock Aries 145D (Teal Clear Wheel)
*Flame Libra DF145BS (Brown Clear Wheel)
*[[BeyLauncher]] (Black)

== Overall ==

Although it contains interesting recolours, this Set is comprised almost exclusively of very outclassed parts. The only two competitively viable parts are D, and 145. D is top-tier for Stamina, and 145 has moderate uses for the same type, respectively, if AD145 or W145 are not available. The [[BeyLauncher]] is the most powerful launcher in MFB, and it is preferred by most people. However, you can get D, 145 and the BeyLauncher in more competitive Sets and Beyblades.
Overall, '''there is no reason to purchase this Set besides for collection purposes'''.

== Gallery ==
I do not know if the gallery or the overall should go first.
You should've posted that in the same thread Tongue_out_wink
Quote:[[TAKARA TOMY]] released this set on ''November 21, 2009''.

== Content ==

*Thermal Pisces T125ES
*Rock Aries 145D
*Flame Libra DF145BS
*[[BeyLauncher]] (Black)

== Overall ==

Although it contains interesting recolours, this Set is comprised almost exclusively of very outclassed parts. The only two competitively viable parts are D, and 145. D is top-tier for Stamina, and 145 has moderate uses for the same type, if AD145 or W145 are not available. The [[BeyLauncher]] is the most powerful launcher in MFB, and it is preferred by most people. But you can get D, 145 and the BeyLauncher in more competitive Sets and Beyblades.
Overall, '''there is no reason to purchase this Set besides for collection purposes'''.

== Gallery ==

This should be good.
So I can publish?
Yes, put what I wrote.
Um no colours of the recolours listed?
I made that change.
There are other colours than that ...
Is that good? The Pisces CW hadn't been released before that, so it is not a recolor.
Also, I do not know what the tracks and Bottoms are like, so I need the color of that.
Okay, I think I am done, but I need the approval.
Thanks.
It is on the Wiki! Yay!