2 Clear Wheel: Orso
3 Metal Wheel: Rock
4 Track: Defense 125
5 Bottom: Ball
6 Use in Stamina Customization
7 Use in Defense Customization
8 Overall

Face: Orso
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Ursa Minor/Major. Ursa Minor/Major is a Bear.

Clear Wheel: Orso
Weight: -
The Color of this wheel is brown, which is the color of a bear.

Metal Wheel: Rock
Weight: 32 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one.

Rock is currently the second heaviest Hybrid Wheel System Wheel to date. However, as a Defense type, it is unable to match the qualities of Metal Wheels such as Earth and Virgo, because the shape of Rock produces a significant amount of recoil upon contact with another Wheel. As a result, Rock is an outclassed Defense Wheel.

Track: Defense 125
Weight: 2 grams
It is round in shape, And the performance is quite like a T125.

Bottom: Ball
Weight: 1 gram
Because of the ball, the Rock Orso is very much defensive, sometimes it can withstand a very powerful attack, together with its partner, the Rock metal wheel.

Use in Stamina Customization:
Replace Ball with WD or SD.

Use in Defense Customization:
Replace Ball with Wide Ball.

Overall:
Rock Orso D125B is a nice blade. Its Bottom, the Ball, is a semi-spherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout.

TO BE UPDATED

Thanks to Marco!
It's cool that you took the effort to do this, but you should read through the wiki articles again to get a better understanding of how to write them.
sorry if im wrong but doesn't B have more stanima qualities than defense?
Other way around, B has more defense qualities than stamina, for stamina the clear choice should be WD or SD and for defense WB.
Is there really much point writing an article for a blade where it's performance is rubbish and all the parts are outclassed?
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:19 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Is there really much point writing an article for a blade where it's performance is rubbish and all the parts are outclassed?

We wrote an article for Storm Capricorn, didn't we? Cool

Anyways, the Beywiki is supposed to be a library of information. Bad blades are given low priority, but they shouldn't be ignored all together.
It is also good for people to see which parts are bad, and why. It is another form of purchase consultation.
Okay then. I think it's a waste if when the good writers a writing an article on a crummy blade when they could be writing it on a good one. That doesn't apply to this case though so it's fine.
So you basically just said he's not a good writer. Why not give constructive criticism instead of insulting him?
Yo, I've had all of these parts (barring Orso) for a while. I think I'm going to take a shot at this article myself. Kind of bored right now.
Apart from the clear wheel and D125, there really isn't much to do for this article. Haha!
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:29 PM)Marco Wrote: So you basically just said he's not a good writer. Why not give constructive criticism instead of insulting him?

Not really. It doesn't take much writing skill to say that a bey sucks.

In the customizations bit you should change the bottom from D to WB.
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:26 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:29 PM)Marco Wrote: So you basically just said he's not a good writer. Why not give constructive criticism instead of insulting him?

It doesn't take much writing skill to say that a bey sucks.

Thats an insult. Not constructive. Where are your results for "Said parts here"?
Its better to tell WHY a certain part isn't good than just saying the bey sucks.
Your just throwing this out into the "Overlooked list". Why don't you try to Improve it?
People are finding uses for certain parts all the time. And whose to say someone is only going to use THIS bey. They are going to customize it.
Well there have been a lot of results for Rock and B. Not sure about Orso or D125, but I'm positive they have never been found to be useful in a combo.
It wasn't an insult and what you're saying isn't constructive either. I don't need any results. We know that every part in this blade is outclassed.
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:24 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Well there have been a lot of results for Rock and B. Not sure about Orso or D125, but I'm positive they have never been found to be useful in a combo.

D125 was formerly the best track for defense but was outclassed by CH120 then C145 and ED145, and so on. D125 was also a top tier stamina track, but is outclassed by DF145 and 145.
Ahh I see. Sorry, I joined in too late into the metagame to know that.
Not really bad article but it needs more content.
the energy ring should be weighed, then the article written on it should include it's weight and what purposes this weight would give it: atk/def/end

ie: bull has been found to be the heaviest making it good for defense blades
if Orso is not that much lighter, it may be a good defense ring. who knows until we find out it's weight?

that seems the most logical to me.
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:13 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: the energy ring should be weighed, then the article written on it should include it's weight and what purposes this weight would give it: atk/def/end

ie: bull has been found to be the heaviest making it good for defense blades
if Orso is not that much lighter, it may be a good defense ring. who knows until we find out it's weight?

that seems the most logical to me.
Weight can be good, but it is its distribution around the centre which matters. That is why Bull is good.
True, but, if it has an even number of faces, then it's safe to say distribution isnt bad.

hmm i thin kOrso might be my next beyblade...i really wanna have all the gimmicked tracks, then again, if i manage to find an E-virgo anywhere, thats my next blade
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:55 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: True, but, if it has an even number of faces, then it's safe to say distribution isnt bad.

hmm i thin kOrso might be my next beyblade...i really wanna have all the gimmicked tracks, then again, if i manage to find an E-virgo anywhere, thats my next blade
I suspect Bull is good because there are two distinct masses on each side, not distributed all around the centre, and that is what helps the flywheel effect in Stamina. For Orso, everything is mostly dull all around.
what are the other versions of this blade? (color and/or part variants please) the draft doesnt specify
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:07 AM)Leonwind Wrote: what are the other versions of this blade? (color and/or part variants please) the draft doesnt specify

Other Versions:

Deck Entry Set: Rock Orso ED145D (Silver)

As you might be able to tell, I'm working on my own draft, hah.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:07 AM)Leonwind Wrote: what are the other versions of this blade? (color and/or part variants please) the draft doesnt specify
Only Rock Orso ED145D from the Beyblade Deck Entry Set.