BB-20 Beybattle Try Set

Isnt $30 the price for every other beystadium as well? O.o the prices are crazy.
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:41 AM)LtDenZyy Wrote: Isnt $30 the price for every other beystadium as well? O.o the prices are crazy.

This isn't a Beystadium. It's a Balance Stadium, Pegasis105F, WolfD125B, two Beylaunchers, two Beypointers.
Kyoganken seems to have gotten a clear version of 125SF instead of a clear 105F ... Yet, he appears to say that a Pegasis 105F was supposed to be included. And it is written on the box too.
(Oct. 30, 2008  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kyoganken seems to have gotten a clear version of 125SF instead of a clear 105F ... Yet, he appears to say that a Pegasis 105F was supposed to be included. And it is written on the box too.

Any pics?
(Oct. 30, 2008  4:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2008  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kyoganken seems to have gotten a clear version of 125SF instead of a clear 105F ... Yet, he appears to say that a Pegasis 105F was supposed to be included. And it is written on the box too.

Any pics?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/lineup03.htm
That Pegasis and Wolf look sexy when they're clear =D.
lol. they grip looks awkward with the beypointer and string launcher attached. which reminds me, have we confirmed which is better, the mfb string launcher or the standard mfb launcher?
They both have their flaws and thier good points. It all comes down to what you feel more confortable using. I believe that was talked about in a previous thread, but it escapes me.