2. Gallery
3. Overall

Contents

*MFB Balance Type Stadium
*Pegasis 105F (Green)
*Wolf D125B (Pink)
* 2x BeyPointers
* 2x BeyLaunchers (Red, Green)

The Faces, Tracks and Bottoms in this set are clear versions.

Note: In some releases of BB-20 Pegasis was released with 125SF instead of 105F.

Gallery

-insert pictures here-

Overall
The BeyBattle Try Set is out of production, and is very hard to find at a reasonable price as a result. Its rarity is further increased due to the inclusion of two BeyPointers, which are popular collector items.

However, the BeyBattle Try Set contains no competitively useful parts except for the BeyLaunchers, which can be obtained from other more useful releases. Wolf and Pegasis have heavily outclassed parts, and the MFB Balance Stadium is less preferable compared to the MFB Attack Type Stadium. There is little reason to purchase this set outside of collection purposes.

---------------------

Just another draft of another old set.
One thing which should be mentioned which you may not know is that for some of them the Pegasis had 125SF in clear blue instead for some reason. Mine was like this. Also I believe it was talked about in the thread for this release.
(Nov. 16, 2011  10:15 PM)Byser Wrote: However, the BeyBattle Try Set contains no competitively useful parts except for the BeyLaunchers, which can be obtained from other more useful releases. Wolf and Aquario have heavily outclassed parts, and the MFB Balance Stadium is less preferrable compared to the MFB Attack Type Stadium. There is little reason to purchase this set outside of collection purposes.

Wolf and Aquario? Do you mean Wolf and Pegasis?
(Nov. 16, 2011  10:15 PM)Byser Wrote: However, the BeyBattle Try Set contains no competitively useful parts except for the BeyLaunchers, which can be obtained from other more useful releases. Wolf and Aquario have heavily outclassed parts, and the MFB Balance Stadium is less preferrable compared to the MFB Attack Type Stadium. There is little reason to purchase this set outside of collection purposes.

Preferable has only one "r".
(Nov. 16, 2011  10:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: One thing which should be mentioned which you may not know is that for some of them the Pegasis had 125SF in clear blue instead for some reason. Mine was like this. Also I believe it was talked about in the thread for this release.

You're right. I didn't know that. Thank you for mentioning it.

(Nov. 16, 2011  10:48 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:

Wolf and Aquario? Do you mean Wolf and Pegasis?

Not sure how I made that mistake...

Thanks, and edited.

(Nov. 16, 2011  10:53 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

Preferable has only one "r".

Whoops. Thanks for catching that!

(Nov. 16, 2011  10:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: One thing which should be mentioned which you may not know is that for some of them the Pegasis had 125SF in clear blue instead for some reason. Mine was like this. Also I believe it was talked about in the thread for this release.

Really? Did it say on the box that the parts were different?

Anyways, this is ready to go as soon as we can get a picture of the box (and its contents if possible).
Um no it didn't. I can take pics if you want. Brad made a post about it in the thread for this release. Also maybe it would be good to note that for the red beylauncher it's a different colour than the BB-32 red beylauncher. Another thing is this was the first release of a green beylauncher which the next one being the individual release recently so that might be a good reason from a collection standpoint to get it although less now due to the other one coming out. As for pics I can take some of the Red beylauncher that comes from it. I sold the green one to LeeDraciel so you'll have to ask him for pics. And Blitz I think has the beys that come with this which have been on ebay recently from one guy selling the Sonokong ones. That should be factored into the article since with those easy to get atm the desirability of this set goes down.
(Jan. 15, 2012  10:51 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Um no it didn't. I can take pics if you want. Brad made a post about it in the thread for this release. Also maybe it would be good to note that for the red beylauncher it's a different colour than the BB-32 red beylauncher. Another thing is this was the first release of a green beylauncher which the next one being the individual release recently so that might be a good reason from a collection standpoint to get it although less now due to the other one coming out. As for pics I can take some of the Red beylauncher that comes from it. I sold the green one to LeeDraciel so you'll have to ask him for pics. And Blitz I think has the beys that come with this which have been on ebay recently from one guy selling the Sonokong ones. That should be factored into the article since with those easy to get atm the desirability of this set goes down.

Can you link me to the post?

The main thing we need pictures of is the box; if we can't get individual pictures of each item, that's OK.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-20-Be...ight=bb-20

Posts I am refering to near the bottom of the page. Also a good pic of the box in there.

Also I found the perfect pics of the box on YJA. However is gonna put the actual article of the wiki PM me for them.
(Jan. 16, 2012  12:26 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-20-Be...ight=bb-20

Posts I am refering to near the bottom of the page. Also a good pic of the box in there.

Also I found the perfect pics of the box on YJA. However is gonna put the actual article of the wiki PM me for them.

Very odd. I guess note of that will have to be added.

What pictures? Are they official pictures? If they're pictures taken by the seller, I don't think we should use them ...

The ones posted by Brad/Kai-V in the BB-20 thread are good enough.
They are taken by the seller but they show the front and back of the box very clearly. Better than what we've got currently but it's your decision. Here's the link for the auction where I took the pics from:

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-m92140078
But those pictures were clearly taken by an individual for themselves ... We cannot use them. Plus, the pink background is just ugly, hah.
Okay but for things where we have no other pics other than sellers pics would we be allowed to use them or not(thinking of launchers and shooters article I'm doing)?
We would need to ask for their permission.
That complicates things a lot and would take time especially since they were from YJA
But that is what intellectual property and copyright dictates ... You cannot just overlook it because of time contraints. It is very serious.
Put this up.
Great pictures (not sure why a few of them have a slightly blue hue, though), but I think it's slightly excessive to include all of these in the article. I'd prefer that only a few pictures of the completed Beyblades from the front/side/bottom would be shown. A more comprehensive set can be shown in each individual article for Wolf and Pegasis.
Yeah, photos for Capricorne 100HF were taken before these, and the Sun started setting.
Just photos of the completed beys? Sure, I can do that.
(Feb. 26, 2012  6:17 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah, photos for Capricorne 100HF were taken before these, and the Sun started setting.
Just photos of the completed beys? Sure, I can do that.

The BeyLaunchers too, if you have them.
Sorry, don't have em. Bought the beys separate off ebay, both cost me roughly $10.
I've got the red one with a broken handle if that's alright and LeeDraciel has the green one since I sold it to him. Also would you want me to take pics of my clear blue 125SF from my pegasis?
(Feb. 26, 2012  12:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Also would you want me to take pics of my clear blue 125SF from my pegasis?

Yes! That would be cool.