BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D Draft - Finished!

(Aug. 17, 2013  10:28 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I know theblackdragon recently raised the point that there was not that much testing for BGrin for Defense, but the general opinion does seem to be that even if it is slightly better than the other Tracks and Bottoms for Stamina, it is just not worth mentioning compared to other things that are actually good in Defense.

Oh no, I was just talking about why it wasn't recommended for stamina types... people say that it has less defense than tracks like W145 (with which I respectfully disagree). :\ But yah, B : D is definitely not a defense bottom XD

Anywho, I like the article! Smile

IDK if this was a typo or something, but you wrote "PC Core" in the metal fury mold section. :\
Also, with the Phantom Tornado staller, I believe you're supposed to use Cygnus. :X
She said PC core because she was saying where it should be was replaced with metal.
I know... It's just that there's no such thing as a PC core. I believe there are only cores PC frames. Smile
Hm no, Phantom has the unique feature of having a plastic PC Core, with a metal Frame.
(Aug. 18, 2013  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm no, Phantom has the unique feature of having a plastic PC Core, with a metal Frame.

:\ Straight off the TT box... I'm pretty darn sure it's just "Core."

"PC" is just the indicator to define the "PC" Frame from the "Metal" Frame, IIRC... If you just called them both the "frame" then you wouldn't know which was which. Tongue_out
PC actually stands for polycarbonate.
Yes, so in addition to what AZL mentioned, I do not see why it would be wrong for us to simply give an adjective to the Core when talking about the "PC Core area" that is turned into metal by Hasbro, instead of naming it only Core and having to explain both that it was made of polycarbonate before in the original Phantom 4D Metal Wheel and that Hasbro transformed that area into metal.
(Aug. 17, 2013  10:28 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I know theblackdragon recently raised the point that there was not that much testing for BGrin for Defense, but the general opinion does seem to be that even if it is slightly better than the other Tracks and Bottoms for Stamina, it is just not worth mentioning compared to other things that are actually good in Defense.

Oh no, I was just talking about why it wasn't recommended for stamina types... people say that it has less defense than tracks like W145 (with which I respectfully disagree). :\ But yah, B : D is definitely not a defense bottom XD

Anywho, I like the article! Smile

IDK if this was a typo or something, but you wrote "PC Core" in the metal fury mold section. :\
Also, with the Phantom Tornado staller, I believe you're supposed to use Cygnus. :X
Well there's The phantom Cygnus 85 MF and the Phantom Hades 85MF which seems to do equal and cancer is another great clear wheel for phantom in fact one of the best so they should all perform well.
(Aug. 18, 2013  3:33 AM)AZL Wrote: PC actually stands for polycarbonate.

I know... of course it does. :\ PC frames are made of polycarbonate. Like I said before, "PC" and "Metal" are the two indicators you use to distinguish the names of the frames made out of metal, and the ones made out of plastic. Smile

Of course, you can write it however you want, but that's just my opinion. Smile Maximum respect, article looks great Cute
Or I could just add a parenthesis after one of the times where we write "polycarbonate" to specify that it is usually abbreviated as "PC" and that everyone on the forum usually understands what "PC" refers to, and yes, it does have to be explained since that is one of the most important changes Hasbro made to Phantom ...
Don't you think just writing "plastic Core" would be way simpler? :\

And what I meant was it had already been explained. You don't need to add anything, just replace PC with plastic... there's nothing to add to "explain" that it had been changed to metal. It already says it.
You jump to conclusions if you think that "was fused into one piece" necessarily means that plastic was changed into metal ...
(Aug. 19, 2013  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You jump to conclusions if you think that "was fused into one piece" necessarily means that plastic was changed into metal ...

Um, what? Confused I don't know how that relates to what we were talking about... I wasn't talking about anything involving whether or not the core of the phantom metal wheel was fused in the hasbro mold or not. However, now that you mention it:

Quote:This fact, combined with the reduced Flywheel Effect from the PC Core being made of metal, makes Phantom no better than Earth and Burn, which are completely outclassed even in Hasbro BeyStadiums by Basalt, Hell, and (Hyperblade) Phantom, out of all the good Stamina Metal Wheels distributed by Hasbro

In the article, you didn't indicate that it was fused anyway...

Back on topic:

All I'm saying is that "PC Core" is an inaccurate term. There is no such thing as a "PC Core." It just doesn't exist in beyblade. Now, saying "polycarbonate Core" would be accurate, because:

1)
The word polycarbonate is not capitalized (indicating that it is an adjective and no part of the original name of the piece)

2)
The core is made of a polycarbonate material

Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying XD I mess up like that a lot.