Layer: 4-Layer
Type: Balanced

1 Face
2 Metal Wheel
3 Track
4 Bottom
5 Overall

Face: Wolf
The face depicts the constellation Lupus.

Wheel: Wolf
The wheel consists of 2 sides, each one with 3 spikes.
Track: D125
The D125 is very useful. Because of its ideal height, its slightly superior weight and, though mostly negligible, its concentration of centrifugal force, this Track is essential for most defense customizations.

Bottom: Ball
The Bottom Ball’s tip is, as its name suggests, shaped like a ball. This semi-spherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. B is therefore suitable for defensive purposes, although has been outclassed in such a field with the release of WB. One advantage it holds over Wide Ball is that it has more Stamina, and does not require a weakened launch; B can be used if WB is not available.

Overall
In right spin, the Wolf Wheel is mostly ineffective. Some beybladers have found that it had some stamina abilities, but nothing that other Wheels, like Libra's, have not already surpassed.
Not to be rude, but shouldn't we be focusing on HWS rather than pre-HWS now?
Can you give some more detail on the metal wheel
Uhh... needs more info on the Wheel, and the D125 description is not really accurate.

Honestly, the only things that are acceptable to me are the B description and the face, both of which are copypasta.
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:05 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: copypasta.
best typo ever
and due to the fact your bottom and face articles are copypasted that means you should put more effort in to the metal wheel article
Are you referring to that meme, or do you believe he actually wrote it accidentally?
DranzerUser, you just copied and pasted my description of D125 from Beyblade Spirit, which I believe I wrote almost or more than a year ago when there were almost no other sorts of Defense Tracks out and that D125 was relatively useful in some combinations.

The Overall section is copied as well ... Which reminds me of how much I need to update those things.

Never try to post something again when you do not even own the Beyblade. And write your own content.