BB-10 bey stadium attack type

i want to buy BB-10 bey stadium attack type
go and buy a pegasis deluxe pack, it comes with a attack stadium
(Apr. 11, 2010  8:57 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: go and buy a pegasis deluxe pack, it comes with a attack stadium

thx a lot for the information! where can i buy it?
Ebay but it's not cheap and the bey that comes with it sucks. Get a BB-32 hybrid wheel match set. It comes with an attack stadium, storm pegasus, dark wolf, 2 beypointers and 2 beylaunchers.
(Apr. 11, 2010  9:21 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Ebay but it's not cheap and the bey that comes with it sucks. Get a BB-32 hybrid wheel match set. It comes with an attack stadium, storm pegasus, dark wolf, 2 beypointers and 2 beylaunchers.

thx a lot for the information!i go to see it on ebay!!
Alternatively you could also wait a few weeks, or days depending where you consider buying, to get the new BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, which also includes a Beystadium Attack Type.
your better off buying the bb-32 actually but its not cheap
(Apr. 11, 2010  9:21 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Ebay but it's not cheap and the bey that comes with it sucks. Get a BB-32 hybrid wheel match set. It comes with an attack stadium, storm pegasus, dark wolf, 2 beypointers and 2 beylaunchers.

It doesn't come with pointers...
whoops oh well doesn't matter that much.
(Apr. 11, 2010  10:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Alternatively you could also wait a few weeks, or days depending where you consider buying, to get the new BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, which also includes a Beystadium Attack Type.

yes i can wait! very thx for the information=)
well bb-32 comes with 2 beys 2 beylaunchers and an attack stadium for $58 including shipping and galaxy dx set comes with a launchergrip 1 bey and an attack stadium for $98.....
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:49 PM)PegesusRF Wrote: well bb-32 comes with 2 beys 2 beylaunchers and an attack stadium for $58 including shipping and galaxy dx set comes with a launchergrip 1 bey and an attack stadium for $98.....

I think he already knows that.... Seriously, look at the date at the time this was posted. April 11.
He's probably got it by now which is why you shouldn't necro buying threads....