BB-10 Beystadium Attack Type

oh and the price is 15.3350 USD sorry if its a like this i dont really know how to read usd but i'll give you the malaysian ringgit price and you can convert it yourself the price is 49.90 MYR
Is that the price for a BB-10 Stadium?
If so are you able to do shipping?
Like Kai-V said earlier, you can buy several and sell them to the people of WBO.
Seriously, tenzeku123, if you were willing to do something like that, perhaps just on demand though, we could arrange something and it would be very good. It all depends on you, however a lot of people are going to need good stadiums like the Attack Type now and in the future.
ok i will try to do that and all but my mm ask me to let my dad settle all the profit shipping and all so yeah flame dragon hope you can wait for a day or a week
So let me get this straight.

Tenzeku123 can buy legit beystadiums and then we can buy them off of him and not have to pay ridiculous shipping charges?
no i am charging shipping when i know how much is shipping when my dads calculate the shipping price
Well I know you have to charge shipping but it probably won't be as bad as what we've had to put up with lately. Once I hear the numbers I'll probably be interested in getting one.
(Jun. 19, 2010  5:38 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: ok i will try to do that and all but my mm ask me to let my dad settle all the profit shipping and all so yeah flame dragon hope you can wait for a day or a week

Well, I got the attack stadium a couple days ago. I was mainly asking for the people on WBO who needed a stadium but were having a hard time finding one, so there's no need to rush. I am still interested in buying another stadium depending on how the shipping goes.

Btw Kai-V, should this thread be close down now or can it stay open?
Yes, I suppose I will lock this topic. If something gets worked out with tenzeku123 or somebody else, perhaps another thread will be opened anyway.